Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: This weekends other games Saturday 23rd April - Monday 26th April

Full time Arsenal 3-1 the filthy - Exactly the kind of start you feel was really needed to this round of fixtures

Let's hope that similar results follow, I'm off out until early evening now, as I have my Great Nephew to take to the park today, but before I go, I just feel I really need to say Come on Watford and the Owl
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Arsenal win the opening game to deal an absolute hammer blow to the filthy's Champions League aspirations and potentially Cafe Hag's proposed rebuild

Elsewhere it remains another potentially huge weekend in the title race, for the other aspiring top 4 sides and in the battle to avoid relegation

Can Hodgson take points off Guardiola as he has in at least one game a season since the 17-18 season, will Eriksen's Bees sting Spurs or will they move almost out of sight of the filthy, can Burnley continue their recent resurgence leaving the bitters in the bottom 3 by the end of the weekend?

Saturday

12:30pm

Arsenal 3-1 the filthy

3:00pm

Leicester v Aston Villa
    Man City v Watford
    Norwich v Newcastle

5:30pm

Brentford v Tottenham

Sunday

2:00pm

Brighton v Southampton
    Burnley v Wolves
    Chelsea v West Ham

Monday 8pm

Palace v Leeds

Let's all hope that for our lads and in the interests of honesty, decency and sporting integrity, the remaining games produce fitting results that ensure those qualities are upheld as the season draws ever closer to its conclusion - Come on Watford, come on The Owl
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Without champions league football, the only way Ten Hag will attract quality players is with massive wages and long contracts. So pretty much the same as now.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

that didnt take long did it??
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

already over after 20 minutes..

Come on Watford concede 5/6 so it helps their goal difference you know you want too

I hope that cunt Chris Kavanagh. can sleep at night for the non penalty he didn't give for Everton.. Looks its gonna cost us.
    Cheating bastard

Get ready Newcastle for us next week. come on fly out at us from the first minute to the last.. your masters at sky and bt demand it.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Without champions league football, the only way Ten Hag will attract quality players is with massive wages and long contracts. So pretty much the same as now.
    Agree. They're absolutely shafted. They have a ton of players on huge contracts who'll be rock hard to shift.
    They are in this perpetual scatter gun approach, he'll get 2 years and they'll sack him.

We are in a good way even if we fail to win the league this season.. BUTTT next season sod all will change with the officials.. again we will get constantly rob on purpose.
    Mr Riley needs more refs from the Manchester area.. theres only 5/6 at the moment