Page 1 of 44 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: The other CL semifinal

The other CL semifinal

Not sure I'll get to see it tonight, if so be nice to read a thread about the game afterwards.

Cheering for Real over the 2 legs though not overly concerned about who wins this semifinal

I expect Real to administer City a thorough, hard, deep penetrating bumming, get the win and a healthy lead to take back to the Bernabeu - As with ATletico last round, their best bet of progressing to the next stage is by beating City short of some key defenders on their own patch

Last meetings City had too much energy and legs for them, Ancelotti is a very streetwise manager who even made the current bitters relegation fodder look half decent and even had them pushing for top four at one stage, so you'd expect him to fair better than his predecessor

Teams:

City Ederson, Stones, Dias, Laporte, Zinchenko, De Bacon, Rodri, Silva, Mahrez, Jesus, Foden

Real: Courtois, Carvajal, Militao, Alaba, Mendy, Valverde, Kroos, Modric, Rodrygo, Benzema, Vinicius Jr
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I predict 3-1 for Madrid and next leg 0-4.

I’m gong for 1-1 tonight

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    I predict 3-1 for Madrid and next leg 0-4.
    I'm hoping your first leg prediction is right, that will certainly be a fine result to stir things up very nicely

Just hoping for a nice entertaining game of footie and no key injuries to either side.

Plenty of injuries to man-city what you on about?? Be great if Rodi went down for 5 weeks
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Just hoping for a nice entertaining game of footie and no key injuries to either side.
    Are you an old Corinthian?

Kick off imminent, bend over City here Real come

Why do they sing Hey Jude before a game in Manchester? Genuinely never understood that.