Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: The other CL semifinal

Real need to start putting the boot in here, HARD
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

The second goal was spawny as fuck to be fair

Thanks to the blatant bias against us.. Man-city have a day and half more to recover from this evening while we play in less than 48 hours away to Newcastle
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Courtois was too far across for the headed goal.. He should have least tried to get an hand on to it.. And the real madrid made a right booboo for the second.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Accepted. Actually quite glad at being not good at predicting results.
    No shame in that my friend.

Odds massively in Man City's favour now. The one thing that would give me hope is that Real Madrid have this capacity to play crap for 70 minutes, but randomly get a 10-20 minute spell of being absolutely excellent which can take place at any time in a match and win.

They were dead-and-buried in the PSG tie. But came back with a bang. Hopefully they can replicate that.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    No shame in that my friend.

Odds massively in Man City's favour now. The one thing that would give me hope is that Real Madrid have this capacity to play crap for 70 minutes, but randomly get a 10-20 minute spell of being absolutely excellent which can take place at any time in a match and win.

They were dead-and-buried in the PSG tie. But came back with a bang. Hopefully they can replicate that.
    I certainly hope so, Real could have had a couple if they'd shot earlier and hit the target when City gave it away sloppily trying to play out

City should have made it 3 then 4 here as well though, you just feel Real really need to get a goal back before HT here now

For the second time City fail to convert a 3 v 2. Could easily be 3 or 4 up in the opening half hour here.

Benzema is an unreal player.

2-1.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    you just feel Real really need to get a goal back before HT here now
    Boooooooooooooooooooom my man Benzema bums one home 2-1

Benzema keeps the tie alive. They are so reliant on him right now.