Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Thread: This weekends other games 30th April to 2nd May

The most irritating aspect of it, is watching City players acting like they're all that at scoring or a block when prior to this match concluding, they should be 8 points behind us and should be playing to reduce the gap to 5

Maybe they're looking to be sponsored by Red Bull next season, as officiating wise, them winning this to regain the lead, rather than close the gap to 5 points is the equivalent of Michael Masi's botch job to hand Verstappen last season's F1 title from our officials
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    You really feel this game needs Leeds to score a last minute hat trick at the death
    Yes yes yes lol that made me laugh

There is still plenty of opportunity for them to slip up, I still believe that will happen, but if that weren't to happen, basing his comments solely on the 2 indisputably incorrect handball decisions that gifted City 4 points, I would hope Jurgen would make the comparison to Michael Masi and him effectively handing Verstappen a F1 title he didn't win, and that he was dismissed for his catastrophic failings and call not for an apology, but call for Ferguson's man Mike Riley to share the same fate as Masi, as he's effectively race director

Those 2 misses in the last 3 minutes by Leeds sum up why City have won this game and together with their defending of et pieces, why Leeds are very much in the relegation battle

Fucks sake shit cunts, could and should have scored 4, lose 4-0 to boost the cheating cunts goal difference

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    19x stop disappointing yourself mate.
    Nineteenx - "Babe I want you to REALLY hurt me tonight!"

Girl - "......oh and Gerrard slipped and Mignolet comes out.....and Demba Ba....punishes of all people, Steven Gerrard"

Nineteenx - ".....I think we should agree on a safe word before these hook-ups"

Girl - "Marcelo....3 in the box waiting for the cross and Bale.....OH.....what about that!"

Nineteenx - "Alright love, we're seeing other people, get the fuck out of my House"

*she leaves*

Nineteenx - *sighs* - "guess I'll be watching Man City again....by myself....."

Leeds should be relegated on this pathetic showing.

Quote Originally Posted by trueandred View Post
    Leeds should be relegated on this pathetic showing.
    NEVER the bitters HAVE to go

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Nineteenx - "Babe I want you to REALLY hurt me tonight!"

Girl - "......oh and Gerrard slipped and Mignolet comes out.....and Demba Ba....punishes of all people, Steven Gerrard"

Nineteenx - ".....I think we should agree on a safe word before these hook-ups"

Girl - "Marcelo....3 in the box waiting for the cross and Bale.....OH.....what about that!"

Nineteenx - "Alright love, we're seeing other people, get the fuck out of my House"

*she leaves*

Nineteenx - *sighs* - "guess I'll be watching Man City again....by myself....."
    I watched the Palace game Sid and it ended in a draw

4 fucking nil. Don't you just despise those shitcunts. I honestly think I hate City more than my hatred for Utd when it was at its highest. I truly despise them, I hate everything about them.
    They've never even got out of second gear and pissed that game. Leeds don't belong in the prem, they're a fucking sieve.