Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: This weekends other games 30th April to 2nd May

Questionable free kick at best. But you still have to pick up your men for the ball into the box

Looks like both players are playing on, it was a great header by Koch

Come on you Yorkshire bastards, hang in there, keep spoiling, you will get a chance or three, if Rodrigo wasn't such a useless cunt you'd have been in the lead in this game
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

You're pissing in the wind 19.

Rodrigo, Raphina & Harrison are useless to a man. Couldn't score v city in a month of Sundays.

Games done already.

Fucking hell you thick Yorkshire bastards, stop trying to play our from the back, you're not fucking good enough to do that, your best chance to score is going to be from nicking it off either of their 2 CBs or Rodri or one of them slipping and actually having a player who will pass it to give his team mate a tap in

Sterling dives again

Leeds have had the ball in some good situations but their final ball has been woeful and that includes Raphinha who I have never rated as anywhere near good enough for us.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    You're pissing in the wind 19.

Rodrigo, Raphina & Harrison are useless to a man. Couldn't score v city in a month of Sundays.

Games done already.
    If it all goes Pete Tongue they can always get some of the youngsters on to have a kick at a few of City's diving twats, like the filthy tried against us

Neville's on commentary, he approves of things like that apparently

Leeds have neither the ability or the brains to get anywhere near City today, not getting any of the basics right at all and everyone in a white shirt craps himself in possession

Laporte seems to have recovered pretty well after bashing Koch.

C’mon Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Leeds have had the ball in some good situations but their final ball has been woeful and that includes Raphinha who I have never rated as anywhere near good enough for us.
    Me neither, that's the younger generation, see a player do something half decent in a couple of games against rank average opposition and want us to sign them, those wankers on Paisley gates, one of the rumours sites are still fawning over cart horse Traore