Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Aston Villa

Your team v Aston Villa

An incredibly spirited effort this season against an outfit that, so far as I'm concerned shouldn't be in the League.

Pretty devastated about this match. Still. We have to play games.

........................Alisson

Gomez......Matip.....Van Dijk....Tsimikas

.......................Fabinho

.............Milner............Thiago

...........Mane........Jota..........Diaz
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Rotate like mad if city win tomorrow lol
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Rotate like mad if city win tomorrow lol
    I'll caveat what I'm about to say by underlining the fact that I feel Man City are 95% or more likely to win the League in my eyes.

However! If they do win they are 3 points ahead. Meaning if we won our remaining League games and they (miraculously, let's be honest) ended up losing one, then it finishes level on points.

I think we have to say "sod it, Man City have won" and let the lads go out with the handbrake off, all ties cut, all shackles broken. Wins would build confidence for the Champion's League Final, would create pride for the fanbase and (if the incredibly, incredibly unlikely happens) leaves us being glad we committed to trying to get a couple of big scores.

There will be a post-mortem and analysis of the minutia this season, but ultimately we have competed valiantly against an Oil State's PR machine.

Alisson

Gomez Matip Van Dijk Tsimikas

Keita Henderson Milner

Origi Mane Jota

I expect our lads to administer a thorough, hard, deep penetrating bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Something along those lines 19, second place is secure and City are not losing any of their final league games with just those to focus on.

I agree with something like that Nineteen too.

We need our players fresh they put in a great effort tonight but sometimes it isnt your night.

I always wanted Origi to have a few games at RFWD, or at least his starts there when given one and I never ever understood why he was never given that chance, whenever he had the odd game there or was moved there during the game he performed really incredibly well
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Origi should have had half an hour tonight, Jota did zilch when he came on, you don’t often say that about Div.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Origi should have had half an hour tonight, Jota did zilch when he came on, you don’t often say that about Div.
    I don't know why keita got the nod instead..... Origi should of come on, earlier too for salah.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Yep