Page 1 of 14 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: THIS weekends other games 7th May -8th May 2022

THIS weekends other games 7th May -8th May 2022

Well, another MASSIVE weekend in the Premier League with the League title, relegation, Top Four and other European qualification all at stake

Saturday 3pm

Brentford v Southampton

Burnley v Aston Villa

Palace v Watford

Chelsea v Wolves

5:30 pm

Brighton v the filthy

Sunday 2pm

Arsenal v Leeds

Leicester v Everton

Norwich v West Ham

4:30 pm

Man City v Newcastle

Saturday games to watch are Burnley v Villa, c'mon the six fingered bastards, get the win, Brighton v the filthy in the race for a place in the Europa C'mon the Gulls

Sunday could be a VERY interesting day indeed in the race for the top four, Europe and for a manager to save his job and possibly condemn the bitters to relegation in doing so, oh and the small matter of a potentially crucial game in the title race in the final game of the weekend, one that on Sid's advice, I won't be watching, but you just really feel needs a rejuvenated and emboldened Newcastle side to make their very best attempts to lay down a significant marker ahead of next season
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Can the Bitters be relegated this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Can the Bitters be relegated this weekend?
    No, if you're asking because of my Brenny saving his job comment, I wrote possibly, as if the other 2 win or pick up points, it would be another considerable nail in the bitters coffin, they could find themselves 5 points adrift with 4 left to play

Ah right.

Ings puts Villa 1-0 v Burnley on 7 minutes, fucks sake Ings, fucks sake Stevie, come the fuck on you six fingered bastards equalise

Brentfrod 2-0 Southampton

Ooooooh Burnley should have levelled twice here now, come ON you six fingered bastards, fucking score, send those bitters down

Oh dear, Villa get a second for 2-0, even I doubt the six fingered inbreds will turn this around, what a game for Villa to show something, with it potentially affecting Everton's Premier League future, very fucking poor

Watford are down if they don't win today, currently losing 1-0 at Palace.

Aston Villa winning 2-0 and they play Burnley again in the reverse fixture in 12 days time...

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Watford are down if they don't win today, currently losing 1-0 at Palace.

Aston Villa winning 2-0 and they play Burnley again in the reverse fixture in 12 days time...
    Not the end of the world if Burnley don't turn this around, bizarrely Burnley have played all the football and been the much better side are a touch unlucky not to be winning, never mind losing on the balance of play

Meanwhile in The Championship, Sheff Utd have secured a play-off spot, after Fulham and Bournemouth gain automatic promotion.