Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Thread: Midweek Games 9/05

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Super league was the answer
    it was, given the complete and utter 'Anyone but Liverpool' bias and shit we've put up with for the last 30 years since ferguson was at the filthy and continue to put up with even though the aim of all the numpties should surely be to knock the sportswashers wrecking their football pyramid and family off their perch so they fuck off somewhere else to some other sport with their dirty money, I was amazed a lot here were against the idea

I was against the automatic right to be in it and there not being a relegation and promotion system, but other than that, I couldn't fault it because I am absolutely sick to fucking death or our club being shit on from a great height by the Premier League, The FA The referees association and the fucking broadcasters continual stitch ups with their scheduling

Who the fuck do they think is the real drive for the incredible upward trajectory of the Prem and every increasing revenue streams since the filthy slumped around 10 years ago?

When Liverpool do well, we ALL do well fucking muppets and unlike the filthy under Ferguson in many a season, we ARE good enough, we're not asking for preferential treatment, we're just asking for them to do a professional job and fair job

I'm incredibly tetchy this season with teams rolling over for City as it draws to its conclusion, because as it stands, our lads could miss out on an unprecedented, never before done Quadruple because Mike Riley's officials are incapable of doing their job without the 'Anyone but Liverpool' bias and have created an unquestionable 6 point swing Tierney and Kavanagh both who have form for plain wrong decisions against us when reffing our games and for plain wrong decisions in City's favour in theirs being the chief culprits

IF and it is still an IF City win the title this season, it won't be because of Guardiola, De Bruyne, Foden or any of their players or staff, or because we dropped some points through not replacing Gini early season, it will be because of 2 plain wrong and unexplainably wrong except for deliberate bias handball decisions in two 1-0 wins for City and Tierney (surprise fucking surprise) failing to give the Jota pen v Spurs - because of Tierney, Kavanagh and Marriner (another unsurprising name springs up)

And THAT ^ ^ ^ is completely, totally and utterly unacceptable and anyone who thinks it is, in an official position, in any broadcaster, punditry or commentary position has no fucking place being in any position around the game, they should be the people who above all else try to ensure fair competition and that the best sides win and the big decisions are right and DO NOT potentially affect the outcome of a 38 game league season when the margins are as close as they are between Liverpool and City
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    It shouldn't be beyond a manager of any Premier League club to A. Get at and exploit a makeshift defence (managed alright when we were in that position a whole season the twats B. Look at how other clubs have set up to successfully frustrate City and make a proper and professional attempt to emulate that and get something from their games against them

Anything else is just rolling over, unprofessional, not bothering, got to give Vieira every credit at Palace, with the resources at his disposal he did a better job against them this season than Jurgen has the last couple Vieira shows that if you can be bothered and put the necessary work in, it's doable, no excuse for any side back 4, Palace and Southampton to analyse, back 3 Spurs to analyse
    Palace seem to be their bogey team.

Vieira is impressing done a good job and has shown you can play a good style regardless of what the media and the owl say.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Super league was the answer
    Not for me! i'm glad it didn't come to pass
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Spurs 3-0 Arsenal to make the race for top 4 a bit more interesting

I wanted Arsenal to win after Spurs shitshow the other day, to be fair, they did beat City twice this season though, I think their PTB routine on top of the Kane not being sent off and Jota pen not given in the first meeting wound me right up, also subbing Hendo rather than Fab when we needed a goal wound me up

Conte's a good manager and will quickly make Spurs a pain in the arse if they qualify for top four, I still think they'll have 4 or 5 Spursy games a season, but I think he could easily quickly make them the third best side and might even do that if backed even if they just miss out on the Champions League

I hope they miss out. I dont like them and never have. Arsenal will kick themselves if they Amber Heard that 4th spot.

Arsenal will miss out cant see them winning away to Newcastle. They dont win games like that away..

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I wanted Arsenal to win after Spurs shitshow the other day
    Honestly, as long as there are 2 sides outside of Man City and Liverpool (seems inevitable next season) that make up the Top Four that AREN'T named Man United, I will take it.

Want those twats frozen out.

Son seems happy never winning anything, Thats his problem. should have left for a team thats going to win a major trophy.