Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your team v Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Yup. With all the talk about Villa, we mustn’t forget that we’ve got a job to do. Let’s go strong and finish the league’s on a massive high. I wouldn’t risk Salah, VvD, Fab or, obviously Gomez, but every one else should be available for selection.
    Neither would I, I included them in my line up as if they were fit to play without a risk, which they could well be, I would of course play them
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Assuming they're fit to feature.......

I'd wrap Virgil up for the final as a precaution, and bring Fab & Salah in off the bench v Wolves second half, from My Team.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Let's get the win and let Stevie, Coutinho and ingsy do a job for us at the Etihad. a Coooouuuuuuuttttttttinnnnnnnhhhoooooo 93rd minute free kick to win it or level their game while we've won our would be absolutely perfect

We really shouldn't be needing anything from Stevie and Villa, we should currently be on 91 points (Jota non pen v Spurs) and the other lot should be on 86 points (2 1-0's courtesy of 2 unquestionably wrong VAR penalty decisions), it should be over and done now, our second Premier League win in 3 seasons

Alisson

Trent Matip Virgil Robertson

Keita Henderson Thiago

Salah Mane Diaz

I absolutely expect our lads to administer a thorough, hard, deep penetrating bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points to bring the title that should already rightfully be ours back to Anfield
    That's amazing, you're after breaking my dream. That's the dream I had the other night 93rd minute and Coutino scored a wonder free-kick.

One more sleep.

Let's get the win and let Stevie, Coutinho and Ingsy do a job for us at the Etihad. a Coooouuuuuuuttttttttinnnnnnnhhhoooooo 93rd minute free kick to win it or level their game while we've won ours would be absolutely perfect

We really shouldn't be needing anything from Stevie and Villa, we should currently be on 91 points (Jota non pen v Spurs) and the other lot should be on 86 points (2 1-0's courtesy of 2 unquestionably wrong VAR penalty decisions), it should be over and done now, our second Premier League win in 3 seasons, which should actually be our third as we should already have 2 and be looking at 3 titles in 4 seasons.

Alisson

Trent Matip Virgil Robertson

Keita Henderson Thiago

Salah Mane Diaz

Be brilliant to see Origi and Ox come off the bench, circumstances permitting, for a very well deserved final farewell our brilliant fans

I absolutely expect our lads to administer a thorough, hard, deep penetrating bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points to bring the title that should already rightfully be ours back to Anfield

I think it will be.

Alisson
    Trent Matip Konate Robbo
    Keita Hendo Thiago
    Jota Mane Diaz

Klopp will want most of our starters in Paris to play maybe Firmino for Jota but that means moving Mane to right.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    One more sleep.
    Until we come 2nd? yep!

I wonder who will go down burnley or leeds
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Until we come 2nd? yep!

I wonder who will go down burnley or leeds
    I'd have taken being in with a chance on the Final Day at the start of the season so it is hard for me to get too negative just now.

Divock Origi misses out with a minor muscle issue. Shame doesn't get a send off

and yes Sid I get that but there's no point expecting more, that way it's less gutting.... and if city do drop points it'll be even better..
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Team confirmed: Please don't play Diaz out of position, LFWD is his position, Jota needs minutes at RFWD to try and develop his game

Alisson

Trent Matip Konate Robertson

Keita Henderson Thiago

Jota Mane Diaz

No Origi and Ox on the bench for a potential farewell outing at some stage of the game