Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jake Daniels, Gay Footballer.

Jake Daniels, Gay Footballer.

The fact that this is even a "story" says a lot about how a certain chunk of society needs to evolve. Loads of women in the game are "out" and nobody bats an eye-lid.

In certain circles homosexuality is a very "safe" thing, but not Football. He is taking a calculated risk with this and hopefully it gives others the chance to follow.

Kudos to him.

Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

He's a very brave young man, no doubt about that. He'll get absolutely slaughtered from the terraces unfortunately. I doubt many, if any more players come out.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    He's a very brave young man, no doubt about that. He'll get absolutely slaughtered from the terraces unfortunately. I doubt many, if any more players come out.
    He'll also be the poster boy for gay footballers and probably raise his profile and make a load of money. Just to be clear, I'm not saying that was his driver but it's certainly a positive externality. I also think that he'll get a torrid time and a load of abuse from some fans
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

When I heard a professional footballer had revealed himself as gay I assumed it would be a 30+ year old about to retire, not a teenager with his whole career ahead of him. Meanwhile one of his teammates has deleted some old homophobic tweets.

In other news Paris St-Germain's Senegalese midfielder Idrissa Gueye reportedly refused to play in a match to avoid wearing a rainbow symbol in support of LGBTQ+ rights. Crystal Palace's Cheikhou Kouyate and Watford's Ismaila Sarr have posted on social media in apparent support of their Senegal team-mate's stance. (Homosexuality is illegal in Senegal)

He's supa cute...

Can't wait until we bum him and blackpool balls deep no kissing
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

My mild dyslexia read that has Jack Daniels.. Gonna say is a not gay drink
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Hahahaha

Very woke….

Sorry I couldn’t help it.

Why is it so funny when he says “a gay” as opposed to just “gay”.
    It just is..