Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mike Riley apologises to Everton - Where is the condemnation now?

Sky Sports having a W#nkfest over Jizzfest winning the Premier League

Not seen or heard anything on Sky or BBC about the points generously handed to Jizzfest by the corrupt Match Officials.
    Unless I've missed it!

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Not seen or heard anything on Sky or BBC about the points generously handed to Jizzfest by the corrupt Match Officials.
    Unless I've missed it!
    They've a lot of advertising money to protect

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Unless I've missed it!
    ANd you won't either, Jurgen should ask where his apology is from Riley, I love the man, but sometimes he's too fucking nice, I'd ask today to rain of the City official bribing, natch fixing, sportswashing twats parade

Right now, Jurgen and our lads should be lifting the Premier League trophy in front of our fans celebrating their THIRD Premier League triumph in 4 seasons, instead City are celebrating their fourth in 5 seasons, 18-19 and 21-22 having been gifted to them by corrupt officials

The Premier League and the refs association are an absolutely farce and fucking disgrace, as are Sky, BT Sport, BBC, ITV and every other media source failing to mention even the one incident v the bitters Riley apologies for, you know, the one that gave City 2 additional points, them being presented the trophy after finishing one ahead of us, absolute fucking joke

Unless our club absolutely go to fucking war over this, nuclear, might well pack the football in after this season, I'm fucking sick of it, and our club doing absolutely nothing about it and to make sure the officials involved are expelled or at the very least are no longer allowed to be involved in our games or City's in any capacity means it will just keep fucking happening, and I'm not up for that, they're letting all our players and fans down, this should have been nipped in the bud after last season's absolute VAR shit show when they did us for about 15 points

See what fucking happens when you do nothing
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Mike Riley should apologise for looking like an hound.. he is a bitch anyway. Back when he was refereeing a SKY sports interviewer tracked down old mother Riley's brother and asked whether Mike was a man-united fan.. Claimed he wasn't. Now all he does is employ most officials from the greater Manchester area..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Given Riley's apology to the bitters manager and Chairman, will he now, in the knowledge the alleged 'mistake' has cost Liverpool the league title apologise to Jurgen and our owners and the Premier League recognise this by placing an asterix next to both City's name as winners and Liverpool's name as runners up on the list of honours this season?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”