Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v Real Madrid (Champion's League Final)

Thing is, if we bring him on and he breaks down that’s 2 substitutions, if he starts and breaks down it’s only one.
    If they think he’s fit, I’d start home, 5 subs in Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    He's the spit of Tony Kroos

I thought you were going to bring up the Amber Heard trial there. We'll have to be on our best form to cope with all the barefaced lying and cheating on Saturday - just like Johnny Depp. Take a leaf from his book, never look Sergio Ramos in the eyes ever again
    Let's hope they do an massive Amber Heard on Saturday. I'm begging for an absolute humiliation of those shithouse fucks, like AC vs Barca 94.
    Bummed. Salah hat trick,Mane,Diaz.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Let's hope they do an massive Amber Heard on Saturday. I'm begging for an absolute humiliation of those shithouse fucks, like AC vs Barca 94.
    Bummed. Salah hat trick,Mane,Diaz.
    It'll be a tight affair I think. I know that's an easy/safe prediction for a Final in fairness and isn't exactly any sort of insight, but their powers of recovery have been on display this season in Europe and they also seem to Weather spells of appearing to be pretty poor for 20-30 minutes at a time yet still not die away.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    It'll be a tight affair I think. I know that's an easy/safe prediction for a Final in fairness and isn't exactly any sort of insight, but their powers of recovery have been on display this season in Europe and they also seem to Weather spells of appearing to be pretty poor for 20-30 minutes at a time yet still not die away.
    Hopefully Liverpool can be a little off the leash now the league is gone. Love to see us smash them with first half domination a la Rodgers team vs arsenal circa Feb 2014.

I'll be happy with a professional, intelligent and mature display of high intensity with top draw pressing and counter pressing, tempo, goals and control and a 2-0 win
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Naaah bum them into oblivion

If we could blitz them like we did City in that first leg a few years back they wouldn't recover.

Yeah but I won’t be comfortable til it is 3-0, 2-0 has not been great for us this season

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Yeah but I won’t be comfortable til it is 3-0, 2-0 has not been great for us this season
    Yeah need at least three to be safe especially the way Madrid have been in other rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I'll be happy with a professional, intelligent and mature display of high intensity with top draw pressing and counter pressing, tempo, goals and control and a 2-0 win
    Plus cut out the sloppy rushed passing that has caused us recent problems. I’m all for one touch fast passing. But we can create our own problems.