Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Man City set to commission statues of Tierney and Kavanagh

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Absolutely, every time they lost the ball they threw themselves to the ground yelping in feigned pain and they won a free kick.

Pathetic from the officials
    It was next level shit, you get so used to it as a Liverpool fan, given how it's been for 3 decades, but I found myself literally screaming at the TV a few times today which hasn't happened since the really dark old days of Steve Bennett, PGMOL, Premier League and FA, blame the scousers for what the filthy and Chelsea have been doing to officials all season stitch ups

The thing that really put just how bent and anyone but Liverpool officials had been for so long into perspective and that it was just expected to be that way by all opposition fans was in the first season of VAR, when they used it correctly, opposition fans were calling us LiVARpool, because so many VAR decisions were overturning refs decisions in our favour

The CORRECT decisions were being made! ! ! For fucks sake, all it was actually highlighting was the absolutely appalling anyone but Liverpool bias and that refs and opposition fans were all so used to pure wrong and bent decisions being given against us and that officials did so with such alarming frequency, hence why so many refs decisions were correctly overturned as having been wrong initially
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Precisely, the irony of it all. Calling us LiVARpool only served to highlight how many decisions were wrongly being given against us.

There was an incident on our left hand side. near the goal line.. Fab had been brought down and it was a clear free kick. about a second later a Brentford player fell over and TAYLOR gave it,. I remember posting in the match day thread. is this Ref for real?
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    There was an incident on our left hand side. near the goal line.. Fab had been brought down and it was a clear free kick. about a second later a Brentford player fell over and TAYLOR gave it,. I remember posting in the match day thread. is this Ref for real?
    Yes i remember it, that one as well

We have to use thhis to our advantage as much as we possibly can, to become even more resolute, focused, determined and composed through our annoyance at it, i thought that our lads did exactly that yesterday

We always need to remember the officials purpose for doing it is to stop us being able to play and get rhythm, they achieved that, but it's also to try and make us angry and lose focus, cohesion and control, so we have to use it to be angry in the right way and be more focused, organised and controlled

They've been doing this shit to us for 3 decades now, yesterday was THE WORSE most bias one sided reffing display against the home team i've ever seen in a game of football and we came through it because we reacted to it the right way, we fell for it and lost our cool and focus as it is designed to try and make happen to many times in the past

I'd still make a complaint about it, use the Gakpo incident with a clip of the Hendo incident v the bitters when Kavanagh did the same causing Hendo to get injured and make it on the grounds of endangering player safety and PGMOL FA and Premier League not providing adequate health and safety in the work place as they have a history of failing our players in this respect when they have a duty of care

Virgil, Mo, Mane, Robbo, Hendo, Matip, Konate, Trent there's a history and litany of examples of it involving all of them being allowed to be fouled that is a danger to their health and safety and with all our defenders this business of letting play continue way too long when an opposition player is well offside

At least our media is starting to try and pressure them to broadcast the dialogue between officials now, it means other people see it's bent and by no means just against us and think officials need to be more accountable

They should get one of their dirtiest PI's to investigate Tierney and Kavanagh if they want a massive scoop, tap and hack their and PGMOL phones and computers or maybe Jurgen could have a word with Der Speigle

I'm just fed up of it being bent i don't want preferential treatment i just want football to win and decide games not some jumped up backward, stuck in their 90's status quo twerps who are so thick they STILL adhere to Ferguson's and Murdoch's "When united do well, we all do well" mantra

Look how much more lucrative and successful the Premier League and National teams have become through other clubs and their players not being knocked down to prop them up for the last 7 or more years

The Echo reporting that Sky Sports will broadcast a VAR review featuring Howard Webb, with some actual audio of the conversations between the onfield referee and VAR in Stockley Park

Ok then

We would like to hear the communication between them when Prickford injured Virgil and an explanation, including why they were insistent Virgil was offside, which he wasn't, which didn't change Prickford's assault being an assault and a straight red even if it he had been

AND I'm 100% positive that EVERY football fan outside of Manchester will want to hear the conversation between Gillett and VAR after he gave City a dodgy penalty v Wolves

AND The conversation between the ref and VAR Tierney and Kavanagh I believe when deciding not to award Everton a penalty v City

The latter being decision that unquestionably decided where last season's Premier League title ended up, when as FIFA listed referees there is absolutely no plausible explanation whatsoever why they failed to apply the very clearly defined laws of the game

Even that Southampton this evening, they saw there was no contact so why didn’t they tell the on referee??

I don't know much about the new refs in the league yet.. but these are the ones i don't trust

Atwell
    Tierney
    Taylor
    Kavanagh
    and then Coote

Use to rate Oliver, but hes gone piss against us. since Baldy Pep thanked him over and over again.
    only 1 of the current ones I like is Andre Marriner.. Hes made mistakes against us and other teams. But i never get the feeling he has an agenda.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Very funny video for the tierney fanboy