Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Ten (Cafe) Hag's at the wheel

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    The filthy throw away a 2 goal lead against a VERY poor Spurs side

Ten Hag's outfit will almost certainly go into complete freefall and meltdown when they drop another 2 or 3 points v Villa next up before losing away to Brighton and will most likely drop out of the top four before finishing the season by getting beaten in the FA Cup final

You know it
    - 7 points clear of us
    - they have a game in hand
    - we only have 6 games left to claw back what could be a 10-point gap if they win that game in hand

It would be wonderful, but I think it is incredibly, incredibly unlikely.

A loss to Man City in the FA Cup Final is perfectly realistic mind.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Don't worry, they'll drop points v Villa, Brighton, West Ham and at least one more, maybe even Chelsea with Poch as their new manager having got their act together

Dropping points v Villa and Brighton will no doubt see them completely implode and go into absolute meltdown
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

They are terrible, only a couple of decent players in the squad, shows how poor we have been this season to be so far behind that shower.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    They are terrible, only a couple of decent players in the squad, shows how poor we have been this season to be so far behind that shower.
    I think (regarding us) my focus will be on us (probably) finishing very close the the Champion's League spots DESPITE the injury lay-offs, adjusting to new attacking players and the decline of our central midfield.

It's a clear indicator to me that we aren't very far away from finishing 3rd/4th next season if we conduct our Summer business properly and could go from there.

Ok we all love Jurgen our big German loon, he's been brilliant, although his attempted evolution was a shit plan, still, he has loads of good will and 'money in the bank' as it were, with all of us and rightly so

However that doesn't mean he is beyond criticism, the same as players who been absolutely brilliant for us aren't when they have periods they're far from their best

If we're all rational and honest, Jurgen's fucked up a lot this season AND he did the same in 20-21 with the playing midfielders at CB debacle for far too many games and insisting on trying to play our high line with it

Touched on it in the transfer thread, but another aspect with Ten Hag is however well he gets some players to respond whatever his methods are really piss a lot of other players off

I see them having an absolute meltdown in their remaining games and more injuries as whereas contrary to the excuses of fatigue we rotated really heavily to compete in 4 comps last season he has absolutely flogged the majority of his best 11 to death trying to do the same something Jurgen never did, it was always strictly League and Champions league with a bit of rotation and kids and second string for the cups, we just had more strength in depth and better kids last season

Ten Hag has a real problem in defence, he doesn't want to bring Maguire back in, but if he doesn't he has to play the same 4 every game, with anyone of Shaw, Wank Bissaka or Dalot likely to break down, then he'll HAVE to play Maguire

After they lose to Villa and Brighton they're going to absolutely fall to pieces, they did itagain last night ffs!

Has to be pointed out that Ole got the filthy including most of these players to the Europa League final

Despite spending over 200m on Anthony, Casemiro, Martinez the LB and bringing in Ericksom and Sabitzer to hugely bolster his attacking options and sure up his defence Ten Hag crashed out to an ageing Sevilla side long past its sell by date, surrendering a 2 goal first leg first half lead in that game too

200m that's more than Jurgen's net spend in all his time here

'Solskjaer told me Maguire HAD to play because of the money': Ex-Man United defender Marcos Rojo reveals row over £80m captain's 'mistakes every week' - and why he called Ole 'son of a b***h' over refusal to change

happy camp back then!
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Ten Hag played Martinez in 45 games before he broke down, had he not broken down he would have been on course to play around 60 around 10 more than Virgil averages a season

Rashford's already played 50 and missed 4 with muscle issues - Mo played 51 last season when the team played every available game, Rashford's set to play another 8

Fernandes has played 51 so far, Hendo played our most last season with 57, although his minutes were managed with him coming on between the 60 and 75 minute mark in 14 of those and being withdrawn around the same time in a further 12, those 15-30 minutes and 60 minute rests make a big difference

Fernandes is set to play another 8 games, he's only had around 20 minutes rest in games 6 times, where Hendo had fourteen 60 minute rests and twelve 15-30 minute rests - Last season 21/22 he played 46 - 20/21 he played 58 Fernandes will have actually played practically 60 full games in 2 of the last 3 seasons and people are using fatigue as an excuse for us?

Shaw's played 40 already this season Robbo played in 47 last season subbed on or off after 60-70 minutes in 6 of them Shaw is expected to play another 8 this season

Looking through transfer market 45 to 50 games a season is pretty standard for Premier League first team players of clubs involved in Europe, they all do it, with out rotations last season most of our lads played less than the 45, quite a few considerably less

Ten hag is doing something of a Mourinho, flogging his better players to death desperate for results rather than trust and coach his other players, some of whom he brought in

Big time bottler Ten Hag and his charges lose a crucial game tonight playing for a draw, next up West Ham away, where they will almost certainly bottle it again, leaving them just a point ahead of us, with my predicted filthy meltdown well and truly taking shape