Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 28313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Ten (Cafe) Hag's at the wheel

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Quick reminder that 9 points for them from the upcoming 15 gets them 72 points, which we can't reach.

Should they get 8 points (and we reach 71 by winning our remaining three) then our goal difference would give us the edge.

So we are hoping they get 2 wins, 2 draws and a loss - or less of course.
    We're hoping they lose all 5 and the cup final, they have it in them to without a doubt

Come on West Aaaammmmmmmm
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    We're hoping they lose all 5 and the cup final, they have it in them to without a doubt

Come on West Aaaammmmmmmm
    Yes get the fuck in big time bottlers, you have to fancy Wolves to get a result at old toilet next time out, this lot couldn't even get a point today with every possible assistance offered to them by PGMOL, not awarding West Ham a nialed on pen, disallowing a perfectly good West Ham goal too

And ANOTHER mistake, this time from De Gea again

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Well, they've got Luke Shaw, De Gea, Dalot and Malacia all ready, willing and more than able to step up to the cock up plate and deliver on the evidence I've seen since we trounced them 7-0 at Anfield, oooh and Casemiro
    See, today was De Gea, v Wolves it could be any of those mentioned

Ten hag loves flashing the watch bought this to mind https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k_0j2aFqteE

66 points after 38 games under Ole in 19/20.

74 points after 38 games under Ole in 20/21.

They (probably) don't exceed those 74 points this season.

Does anyone foresee them having an 80+ points season within the next three or so years? Unless they get an elite striker in (and to be fair, they could) I just am not yet seeing the next "jump" for them to take them up a level.

Their midfield is the biggest issue..You cant have Casemiro Eriksen and Fernandes in midfield.. Eriksen is an attacker so is Fernandes and neither are good enough defensively. you can have all the attackers in the world. if your being bossed the other way.. makes no difference.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Apparently they cant spend over an 100 million unless they sell. because of FFP.. Theres no way they will get who they need for less.
    I doubt they have any players anyone else wants.. No one will pay 20 million for Maguire never mind 80 million.

Maguire wants to stay and fight for his place he has no intention of going anywhere

For he's a jolly good fellow.
    For he's a jolly good fellow!
    Which nobody can deny.
    Which nobody can deny.
    Which nobody can deny.
    Which nobody can deny

I do not understand why everyone in the media is saying Ten Hag has turned it around, they are heading for fewer points than 20/21 and they are dire away from home. They don’t have a CF on any note, they spent £160m on two very average wingers and their squad is crammed full of very overrated very overpaid prima donnas.