Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: Ten (Cafe) Hag's at the wheel

First he was said to be speaking with Darwin Nunez, now its Nkunku.

A pair I'd really like us to add

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    There was an old coffee product called Camp Coffee The label depicted an Indian serving a British officer as I remember it. Don't know if it is still around.
    But I know picture that label as BrollyMan serving cafe hag to Ten Hag by the dugout as he is seated watching man U losing on a cold rainy day in late autumn whilst sheltering him from the rain with his brolly!
    I remember that..although it wasn't real coffee it was made from chicory. Like a fake substitute coffee. We will see if Ten hag is the real deal or just a decaf version of Van Gaal.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    I remember that..although it wasn't real coffee it was made from chicory.
    Chicory isn't bad but I need to be in the mood for it.

Perhaps it all goes tits up and Pochettino is their new Manager in a year's time.

There was an old coffee product called Camp Coffee The label depicted an Indian serving a British officer as I remember it. Don't know if it is still around.
    But I know picture that label as BrollyMan serving cafe hag to Ten Hag by the dugout as he is seated watching man U losing on a cold rainy day in late autumn whilst sheltering him from the rain with his brolly!
    My now late mother used to make this cack for me when I'd go and visit her years ago....Horrid stuff!!...

Loving how our beloved impartial media are peddling the story the filthy didn't pursue Nunez as they didn't want to get involved in a bidding war, they bid more than us and offered more in wages, and he STILL preferred to join us ahead of them, they tried to hijack our deal and failed, now we're looking to hijack a deal ourselves and nick their highly rated youth prospect Garnacho
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Think they should have stuck with Van Gaál personally. He was making progress and bringing through some good youth players. All seems wasted now.

Think they should have stuck with Van Gaál personally. He was making progress and bringing through some good youth players. All seems wasted now.
    I agree he is a good manager but he came in the period they thought they were still a Ferguson era.

Amazes me the stick he took and Ole who spent £400m and did nowt was getting praise from his mates on TV....god bless Neville / Rio / Keane for keeping him there longer 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    My now late mother used to make this cack for me when I'd go and visit her years ago....Horrid stuff!!...
    Your dear mum knew what was good for you!

Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag says Portugal forward Cristiano Ronaldo is "in our plans" for the new season and is "not for sale".

The 37-year-old will miss the first part of United's pre-season tour to Thailand and wants to leave the club.

He returned to United last season after playing for Real Madrid and Juventus.

"He is not with us due to personal issues. We are planning with Cristiano Ronaldo for this season. That is it," said former Ajax manager Ten Hag.

"I am looking forward to working with him. Cristiano is not for sale. He is in our plans. We want success together."

There may be trouble aheeeeead…

Apparently their first XI for the pre-season game is -

De Gea, Dalot, Lindelof, Varane, Shaw, McTominay, Fred, Sancho, Fernandes, Rashford, Martial.

Much as I want to take the Mick, I guess it makes sense for them to utilise their first-string to get them up to speed with his tactics ASAP.