Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: Ten (Cafe) Hag's at the wheel

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Philips is in the same boat as Oxlade.. Philips in on a reported 65 thousand a week. theres no way a team will pay what we want for him and his wages. Same with Ox.. The club thinks its easier to keep them and get use from them that way
    Its always about saving the extra penny
    But but teh WaGeZ

Not like other clubs pay high wage and spend a lot of money MINUS net spend but you know

FFS PARRY

Oh and yeah Klopp out, midfield is shite!! omg 3-0 man Shitty!!!!! Fred's at the wheel.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Well, nobody has bought them.

Phillips has so few (Premier League) minutes in his career for his age. If he was loaned to a Premier League club and played 30+ League games and did well he may attract a buyer. Seems the Bournemouth spell hasn't quite been enough to tempt anyone.
    Terminate the fuckin contracts or offer them for free then idk

You don't see any other top clubs having league 1 standard
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Terminate the fuckin contracts or offer them for free then idk

You don't see any other top clubs having league 1 standard
    Still plenty of time - we all know how silly it gets when clubs are desperate towards the end of the window. Hopefully both get bought.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Oh and yeah Klopp out, midfield is shite!! omg 3-0 man Shitty!!!!! Fred's at the wheel.
    Lol I saw the score and then checked the teams, the filthy putting our pretty much their strongest 11, Liverpool starting 3 of their best 11 and fielding a completely makeshift not even second string defence
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Just reached the hour mark, still 3-0 down and Jurgen bringing on

trent Konate Virgil Robbo

Keita Fabinho Thiago

Salah Nunez

Looks like a 4231 though

One manager using it as a pre-season friendly, the other absolutely desperate to get off to a winning start, personally 'd have started strong just to fuck their shit up

4-0....The media will go wild with this...United for the league!!...

lol 4-0 to the filthy on the break

Still, only a pre-season friendly, Jurgen obviously not bothered about the win concentrating on the minutes, Cafe Haag desperate for it and having started with their best possible available 11 versus our starting line up and being 3-0 up, defending in numbers and countering has been the theme of the second half

Nunez has looked a bit off the pace so far

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    4-0....The media will go wild with this...United for the league!!...
    They certainly will, which is great, except for I hate losing to these cunts under any circumstances, but it will pile the pressure on them from the very start of the season, so it's probably a good result in that respect, I'll be disappointed in we don't at least score a couple, although they have plenty of numbers back, the Thiago and Fabinho invisibility on the filthy's break, even in a friendly, highlights the absolute folly of setting up with 2 in midfield and those being your 2 with our players

First game of pre-season so very early, but 4231 looks a non starter, Nunez looks like he will needs the support of Diaz and Salah in a 3, Fabinho and Thiago will be a disaster as a 2

Nunez misses a sitter that cmae back to him off the post with their keeper stranded, when I say misses a sitter, I mean send it into orbit

There goes top four.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!