Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Other games June 2022

Other games June 2022

I see Engerlund have lost today/tonight against the mighty Hungary.
    Nations League competitive match, don't you know.
    Trent rated 4.24 out of 10 on the BBC website https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61615189
    Maguire was 3.54, so he seems to have improved.
    Bowen top-rated 5.71 followed by Coady 4.79.
    So disappointed I missed the match, was watching the paint dry.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

I think their best chances of winning anything ever were the last 2 tournaments and it was wasted with Southgate playing 4231 Sam Allardyce football with a group of players who the very best of who almost made a full 11 almost all played 433 or 343 and a pressing and counter pressing game - Even having slowed down a little through injury issues over the past 3 seasons Hendo's still absolutely miles better than Rice and Phillips, so is Millie for that matter

Don't see them doing anything with that 4231 and that preferred Phillips Rice partnership of Southgate's and not consistently playing a pressing and counter pressing game
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Wales leading Ukraine 1-0 own goal by Yarmalenko

Not watching.
    Is Ukraine bossing it?

Pretty even game, big deflection from a Bale free kick put the Welsh in front, Ukraine have made some good chances and could also have had a penalty. Far from over this game.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Not watching.
    Is Ukraine bossing it?
    They've been the better side, I want Wales to win as i'm very bored of all the Ukraine nonsense, it seems apparent to me at least that the UK and other western nations are interfering in something they shouldn't be and are deliberately prolonging and drawing out the conflict so they have every excuse to bump fuel, energy and other prices sky high

That is what they're doing you know, doing just enough interfering and offering just enough help to ensure a lengthy and prolonged conflict and as long at time as possible of using it as an excuse to fleece millions of normal working people across the rest of the world

Bale and Ramsey both missed sitters, come on Wales, FINISH them

What a story it would be if brave Ukraine could come from behind to win this as well as the Eurovision song contest.

Neco Williams aint a bad player. We signed the wrong Ben Davies though.

Harry Wilson on for Bale...

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    What a story it would be if brave Ukraine could come from behind to win this as well as the Eurovision song contest.

Neco Williams aint a bad player. We signed the wrong Ben Davies though.
    Nah, the best story is Wales sending them packing - 20m for Neco plus add ons and sign Ramsay for 5m very good business and yes please