Page 1 of 15 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: List Mo Salah immediately

List Mo Salah immediately

Is causing disruption

Thinks he's bigger than the club

Thinks he's in the same bracket as current and former greats who consistently produced moments like his 2 goals this season throughout every season over several seasons

Is showing incredible disrespect for the club, manager and his team mates with his comments and his massive ago

Just get a replacement lined up who fits the profile and has the physical attributes to provide that constant pace in behind threat and list Salah, LFC, Jurgen and his team mates made Mo whose goal average was 1 in 4 before coming to LFC and who no other club was knocking down Roma's door to sign
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Salah has been a top scorer and assister each season.
    In the PL era it is hard to make an 11 without both in from the start. Reality suggests Salah would be harder to replace.

Do you have any suggestions of ready made replacements?

Clubs looking at Bobby, Keita, Salah, Mane & Ox with contracts expiring next summer.

Looks like Mane will leave, in addition to Origi, and I'd let Ox go as he rarely plays.
    Selling Mane this summer, and Mo leaving next summer on a free seems the likely situation with our two stars.

Neither player seems too interested in collecting an insignificant 250kpw and seeing out their career at LFC.
    Both players looking at more likely league winning teams, where a CL title shot is expected to varying degrees, an extended career in theory and a change in scenery

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Salah has been a top scorer and assister each season.
    In the PL era it is hard to make an 11 without both in from the start. Reality suggests Salah would be harder to replace.

Do you have any suggestions of ready made replacements?

Clubs looking at Bobby, Keita, Salah, Mane & Ox with contracts expiring next summer.

Looks like Mane will leave, in addition to Origi, and I'd let Ox go as he rarely plays.
    Selling Mane this summer, and Mo leaving next summer on a free seems the likely situation with our two stars.

Neither player seems too interested in collecting an insignificant 250kpw and seeing out their career at LFC.
    Both players looking at more likely league winning teams, where a CL title shot is expected to varying degrees, an extended career in theory and a change in scenery
    Martinez at Inter looks a good fit. A bit like Aguerro.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Is causing disruption

Thinks he's bigger than the club

Thinks he's in the same bracket as current and former greats who consistently produced moments like his 2 goals this season throughout every season over several seasons

Is showing incredible disrespect for the club, manager and his team mates with his comments and his massive ago

Just get a replacement lined up who fits the profile and has the physical attributes to provide that constant pace in behind threat and list Salah, LFC, Jurgen and his team mates made Mo whose goal average was 1 in 4 before coming to LFC and who no other club was knocking down Roma's door to sign
    Salah has driven this team forward. You've started a weird narrative here, he's not a bit part player. If the James Pearce thing is true, the club are mad offering him only 15%. I can understand why he's not signing.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Totally agree vin. It’s relatively too low for what Salah has delivered. On the flip side he seems to be asking more than I believe we should pay.

Seems both parties are living in the clouds.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Totally agree vin. It’s relatively too low for what Salah has delivered. On the flip side he seems to be asking more than I believe we should pay.

Seems both parties are living in the clouds.
    Yep. I said that on another thread. If he wants £400k then he's lost the plot. I suspect his "advisors" thought that Mbappe would go to Real and they'd come for Mo. I don't hold any ill feeling towards Salah. He wants and deserves a better deal. I know he's had a poor run of form but to focus his entire LFC career and contribution the way 19x has done is nuts.

Have to disagree vin, when a player holds us to ransom, starts making unrelaistic demands or they'll move on for a free, all the "short memories" get washed away. Similarly with Torres and Coutinho. They were great and instrumental to our successes, but we did fine after they left.

He's gotten too big for his boots and I feel this is what has resulted in Mane wanting to leave. He knows he isn't going to get as much as salah and would rather not go about business the wrong way. He moves on for a fee following a shining career with us rather than piss about and leave on a free.

Edited post
    Can't see Mo busting a gut for us in his last season for fear of injury. He's not gonna be like Suarez in his last season for us. Suarez was a true warrior.
    Mo looked like he pulled up from that chance near the post v courtois.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Have to disagree vin, when a player holds us to ransom, starts making unrelaistic demands or they'll move on for a free, all the "short memories" get washed away. Similarly with Torres and Coutinho. They were great and instrumental to our successes, but we did fine after they left.

He's gotten too big for his boots and I feel this is what has resulted in Mane wanting to leave. He knows he isn't going to get as much as salah and would rather not go about business the wrong way. He moves on for a fee following a shining career with us rather than piss about and leave on a free.

Goes to an earlier post of mine. Do we really know what Mo wants and/or was offered? I haven't seen anything about the 6th highest player etc. James Pearce (who is credible) stated the 15%.

Terms like "holding the club to ransom", "too big for his boots" and "reason for Mane to leave" is speculation and feeds the negative press around him and the club

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Edited post
    Can't see Mo busting a gut for us in his last season for fear of injury. He's not gonna be like Suarez in his last season for us. Suarez was a true warrior.
    Mo looked like he pulled up from that chance near the post v courtois.
    The same Mo Salah who was itching to get "revenge"