Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    you are always right.. well done and all that
    I was ‘a joke’

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I was ‘a joke’
    What’s the ‘was’ about? You still are.

And to those who are talking about Mo:

In a season where so many are saying he is done - How many assists would he be on if finishing was even half decent?

He has been excellent, even earlier in the season for periods he was very good but since his injury, he has looked a tired shadow of himself and that is certainly not going to get better next season.

Let him go, start afresh with the new manager bringing someone in of his choosing to play his way.

Even though we’ll miss his goal and assists massively if he wants to go then I’d let him.

I just hope we can get a decent fee for him to fund a replacement as I can’t see FSG opening the cheque book, new manager or not.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    He has been excellent, even earlier in the season for periods he was very good but since his injury, he has looked a tired shadow of himself and that is certainly not going to get better next season.

Let him go, start afresh with the new manager bringing someone in of his choosing to play his way.
    Agree he’s way off it since the Iinjury & pace & the ability to go clear when released and have time to pick his spot was fundamental to everything he did at his best

He’s been piss poor since his return and we could all post reels of the ones others didn’t put away there were AT LEAST 10 on Hendo’s 19-20 reel Other players miss

Since his return you could equally make a reel of all the ones Mo’s failed to get to a team mate for a tap in

Time for Mo to go, he’s never reached the heights he did in 21-22 when he was playing for his bumper contract