15 Assists
    PL Golden Boot Winner
    PL Playmaker Award
    PL Goal of the Season
    PFA Players’ Player of the Year
    PFA Fans’ Player of the Year
    FWA Footballer of the Year
    LFC Player of the Season

I am sure we could easily replace the 46 goals he scored or assisted in - across the 51 games he featured in.
    Nah mate, he's shit.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    He has one year left though Nineteen he holds all the cards.

We could list him but he probably wont go.

The other side of the coin is he will have to perform this season if he wants a money spinning move next year.

He also runs the risk of getting injured with less than a year on his contract, in reality he is set for life but we know they tend to not live in the real world.
    Players can insure themselves against injury in their final year. Securing their future earnings.

Could do worse than signing him up on a bigger contract and then sell him after a year or 2.
    But as you say he might not sign up, and just want to leave next year on a free.

Wouldn’t be many takers for a 32 year old on £400k mate, unless he’s on a free.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    In the 5 seasons he's been here he's won 3 golden boots and 2 POTY awards. If anyone deserves the big bucks it's Mo.
    Was just trying to look at it from Mos point of view for his last big contract. Personally I don't think he needs to move anywhere else now Jurgen is signed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    He's share 2 of those golden boots with players who weren't taking penalties
    You need to get out of the house more.

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Nah mate, he's shit.
    What's he ever done for us !!

The Aqueduct?

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    What's he ever done for us !!
    It's a two way street Ian, before we signed him as a second choice because his skill sets fitted the attributes we were looking for how Jurgen wanted to play, he had no worldwide profile, no-one else was knocking on Roma's door for him, he'd already failed spectacularly in the Premier League at Chelsea and his overall goal return was 1 in 4, Jurgen and all our other amazing players have done more for Mo Salah than he has done for us.

What we're seeing on this thread is yet another example of how neurotypical people are conditioned to accept certain status quos, a lot here are wrapped up in the 'all the power is with the player' status quo of only considering things through that lens and viewpoint, I like to weigh things up differently, as ever
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    It's a two way street Ian, before we signed him as a second choice because his skill sets fitted the attributes we were looking for how Jurgen wanted to play, he had no worldwide profile, no-one else was knocking on Roma's door for him, he'd already failed spectacularly in the Premier League at Chelsea and his overall goal return was 1 in 4, Jurgen and all our other amazing players have done more for Mo Salah than he has done for us.

What we're seeing on this thread is yet another example of how neurotypical people are conditioned to accept certain status quos, a lot here are wrapped up in the 'all the power is with the player' status quo of only considering things through that lens and viewpoint, I like to weigh things up differently, as ever
    Give it a rest.

He was also on blistering form for Roma.

Chelsea and Mourinho were not a good fit for him. We were also in for him at the time. We got outbid