Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: List Mo Salah immediately

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Goes to an earlier post of mine. Do we really know what Mo wants and/or was offered? I haven't seen anything about the 6th highest player etc. James Pearce (who is credible) stated the 15%.

Terms like "holding the club to ransom", "too big for his boots" and "reason for Mane to leave" is speculation and feeds the negative press around him and the club
    I think his present contract is kind of performance related. Hence the need perhaps to shoot rather than pass.

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    The same Mo Salah who was itching to get "revenge"
    So itching for it he completely bottled what should have been a tap in for fear of being clattered by Courtois or clattering the post, you don't see it that clearly until you see the close up replay of the incident, it is absolutely shocking, to see that absence of absolute commitment in a Champions League final of all games
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    So itching for it he completely bottled what should have been a tap in for fear of being clattered by Courtois or clattering the post, you don't see it that clearly until you see the close up replay of the incident, it is absolutely shocking, to see that absence of absolute commitment in a Champions League final of all games
    Mo had a few other golden chances too. Good reflex saves by Courtois but the ball got deflected by him fortuitously to a safe place. We should have won that. We create an enormous amount of golden chances. We need to up that conversion rate by 10 - 20% and we'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Mo had a few other golden chances too. Good reflex saves by Courtois but the ball got deflected by him fortuitously to a safe place. We should have won that. We create an enormous amount of golden chances. We need to up that conversion rate by 10 - 20% and we'll be fine.
    if you look at the chances Mo had, including his excellent headed chance, and look at the goals Benzema scored for Real in their knock out games against PSG, Chelsea and City, it is a very clear demonstration of why payers like Benzema are in an elite pay bracket and Mo isn't

Mo might well believe he is the best in his own head, but the like of both Ronaldo's, Messi, Ronaldinho, Suarez, peak Bale, Gerrard, De Bruyne, Torres etc etc etc played at the levels Mo does at his best as standard and produced absolute brilliance well above his level in numerous games every season, Mo produces those moments once or twice a season if we're lucky, the lads he 'thinks' he's on the same level as do it in several games a season and did it in several games a season over their entire careers

Mo does brilliantly because of how he is supported to play and who he has supporting him, he failed at CHelsea for a reason, his goal record before coming to LFC was 1 in 4 for a reason, we were the only club knocking on Roma's door for a reason

It really isn't beyond the realms of possibility that we can recruit another player the same way with the pace in behind and who can be coached to make the runs in behind who can be as successful and potentially be an even bigger influence as we could land a player who has the desired physical attributes for the role, but who is a better dribbler and more 2 footed, Mo running at defences really doesn't strike fear into them, they know what to do with him now and most do it really well, if he were available and fully recovered, Chiesa would be a better option for us at RFWD even if Mo wasn't being a dick

"I am the best in the world" never heard another player apart from lovren and balotelli coming out with that. Aka, too big for his boots.

"I'm for sure here next season" not a word uttered from mane about his contract or him wanting to leave till the comment from Salah. Not directly related to him leaving but I can't explain any other reason about his decision to leave and timing.

Running down your contract and leaving on a free is holding the club to ransom. You either meet my demands or I'm fucking off for free.

It's not negative press around the club, it's the negative press he and his agent have created for him.

Having a player who thinks he's better than the rest and wanting more money than is reasonably acceptable will fuck off everyone else who contributes just as much. Alison, konate, Matip, jota mane to name a few.

I couldn't give a flying fuck if you're not convinced. Your opinion and you as am I are entitled to our own. The situation stinks and Salah/his agent (who he employs) is at the forefront of it all.

You can say we have short term memories and all that jiberish, but the recent memory is his recent performances as well as what has come out of his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    "I am the best in the world" never heard another player apart from lovren and balotelli coming out with that. Aka, too big for his boots.

"I'm for sure here next season" not a word uttered from mane about his contract or him wanting to leave till the comment from Salah. Not directly related to him leaving but I can't explain any other reason about his decision to leave and timing.

Running down your contract and leaving on a free is holding the club to ransom. You either meet my demands or I'm fucking off for free.

It's not negative press around the club, it's the negative press he and his agent have created for him.

Having a player who thinks he's better than the rest and wanting more money than is reasonably acceptable will fuck off everyone else who contributes just as much. Alison, konate, Matip, jota mane to name a few.

I couldn't give a flying fuck if you're not convinced. Your opinion and you as am I are entitled to our own. The situation stinks and Salah/his agent (who he employs) is at the forefront of it all.

You can say we have short term memories and all that jiberish, but the recent memory is his recent performances as well as what has come out of his mouth.
    I would seek a replacement for Salah immediately, I am in complete agreement that Mo is not at the level he thinks he is in his head and not even approaching the level of the very top and best paid players who deliver 'magic' and pure brilliance numerous times a season

They are rocking the boat

They are disrespecting the club, Jurgen and all our other players, several of whom either are the world's best in their position or a lot fucking closer to being than Mo 'thinks' he is

No player is bigger than the club, Mo thinks he is, since his demands weren't met I don't think we've had anything like his full commitment so I'd list him

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post

Agree, can't let him leave for free, rather him go now.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Martinez at Inter looks a good fit. A bit like Aguerro.
    Not really a right wing forward like Salah

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Not really a right wing forward like Salah
    No he isn't a RFWD

There are other players out there, we've been linked a fair bit with Antony at Ajax of late, his goal return is a bit better than Mo's prior to him moving here and being so very well supported to operate as he does for us so who knows and his assist rate is currently much better, be funny if we signed Nunez and Antony and made superstars of both of them as they're persistently rumoured to be the 2 players Cafe Hag most wants for his rebuild