Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: List Mo Salah immediately

We need a 9 who can convert at a much better rate but can also drop deep or go left or right. Martinez fits.

And for rwf I would not be surprised to see Trent there with Jo behind.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    We need a 9 who can convert at a much better rate but can also drop deep or go left or right. Martinez fits.
    Nunez fits that criteria exactly and I know who was far more impressive in their 2 games against us doing all those things and who is also a far better target man for our excellent crossers of the ball

On your criteria I'd take Nunez ahead of Martinez all day long, and we really need a player who can be a pertinent target in the box for our crossing, making runs off the back of either CB
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

And for rwf I would not be surprised to see Trent there with Jo behind.
    I wouldn't be surprised to see Antony at RFWD and Nunez at No9

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Nunez fits that criteria exactly and I know who was far more impressive in their 2 games against us doing all those things and who is also a far better target man for our excellent crossers of the ball

On your criteria I'd take Nunez ahead of Martinez all day long, and we really need a player who can be a pertinent target in the box for our crossing, making runs off the back of either CB
    Games played against us is not good criteria as hopefully he is playing for us. You need to look at how he has fared a different teams. Martinez is very impressive Crossing as a percentage of chance conversion is very low.

Games played against us is not good criteria as hopefully he is playing for us. You need to look at how he has fared a different teams. Martinez is very impressive Crossing as a percentage of chance conversion is very low.
    It is when you're going to release them 1v1 and you see how well they fair against Virgil and Konate, 2 of the very best in the business, and this despite our lads dominating, whereas Martinez had a lot more opportunity to impress and failed to

Lets wait and see first what happens our club will know the score.

We can list him all we like but he doesnt have to leave.

This is modern day football and lets be right all players are out for themselves.

Oil clubs have a lot to answer for bout time ESL came to the table and none of them invited.

Only a matter if time before China and others join the party

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Lets wait and see first what happens our club will know the score.
    So you're saying Mane and Mo out, Nunez and Antony in?

It's like a band aid, you just gotta rip it off

So you're saying Mane and Mo out, Nunez and Antony in?

It's like a band aid, you just gotta rip it off
    Anthony seems a c**t from what ive read he isnt anywhere near Salah quality either.

If and its a big if i'd go Jarrod Bowen he isnt fashionable but he scores goals, plays right forward, works hard, Homegrown and EPL proven.

It is when you're going to release them 1v1 and you see how well they fair against Virgil and Konate, 2 of the very best in the business, and this despite our lads dominating, whereas Martinez had a lot more opportunity to impress and failed to
    And what about the low block. I think you are basing your opinion on far too little.