Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: List Mo Salah immediately

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    And what about the low block. I think you are basing your opinion on far too little.
    Low block and a target man with the timing and acceleration to make little runs off the back of and across CBs to actually put some of the multitude of crosses we put in against low block sides in the back of the net, not to mention another incredible and pertinent threat from our attacking set pieces and help at our defensive ones, that will do me very nicely thank you
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Anthony seems a c**t from what ive read he isnt anywhere near Salah quality either.

If and its a big if i'd go Jarrod Bowen he isnt fashionable but he scores goals, plays right forward, works hard, Homegrown and EPL proven.
    Antony's personality could be a potential stumbling block, I've not read anything, but he looks a bit of a twat, although our Brazil lads will know all about him, I think Bowen's wildly overrated for being English, I think he's a decent goalscorer, not good enough with the ball for me

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Low block and a target man with the timing and acceleration to make little runs off the back of and across CBs to actually put some of the multitude of crosses we put in against low block sides in the back of the net, not to mention another incredible and pertinent threat from our attacking set pieces and help at our defensive ones, that will do me very nicely thank you
    We are running across 2 threads 19x. Let's keep it here.
    Martinez can do that.
    Your last post on the other thread was basically to compare him with Lukaku in their serie A performances. I suggest he is a much younger and more prodigious talent .
    I will be miffed if he ends up at Chelsea and I suspect you will be too!

Antony's personality could be a potential stumbling block, I've not read anything, but he looks a bit of a twat, although our Brazil lads will know all about him, I think Bowen's wildly overrated for being English, I think he's a decent goalscorer, not good enough with the ball for me
    Well it depends what we want out wide but he does score goals.

I just cant think of anyone as good as Salah in that position and he knows it too.

I do agree and have said so many times about this we are not an oil club so cant pay £450-500k a week.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Well it depends what we want out wide but he does score goals.

I just cant think of anyone as good as Salah in that position and he knows it too.

I do agree and have said so many times about this we are not an oil club so cant pay £450-500k a week.
    I also think Antony would score goals, get more assists and be better at making the play, including top quality switches for Robbo and Diaz and if we were to also sign Nunez, how the goals are spread about our front 3 might change anyway, but Antony's current goals per game record is better than Mo's when we signed him and his current assists record is A LOT better than Mo's when we signed him

I'm considering Nunez potentially altering the dynamic a little too, because he is comfortable right across the line, powerful, strong in the air and VERY quick, so he could then become the player we always leave forward

I also think Antony would score goals, get more assists and be better at making the play, including top quality switches for Robbo and Diaz and if we were to also sign Nunez, how the goals are spread about our front 3 might change anyway, but Antony's current goals per game record is better than Mo's when we signed him and his current assists record is A LOT better than Mo's when we signed him

I'm considering Nunez potentially altering the dynamic a little too, because he is comfortable right across the line, powerful, strong in the air and VERY quick, so he could then become the player we always leave forward
    You could say the same about Martinez but you would rather compare him with Lukaku is in last season with inter

Maybe I dont like what im reading about him mocking players on the pitch and generally being an arsehole.

We will be getting rid of a 30 goal man for a maybe are you really comfortable with that because im not.

A name you will like Nineteen is Pedro Neto at Wolves he is quality.

Obviously he suffered with injury last year so its a risk.

Happy for Mo to stay if he signs up. Otherwise sell now. I don't think he will bust a gut for us if he runs down his contract.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Happy for Mo to stay if he signs up. Otherwise sell now. I don't think he will bust a gut for us if he runs down his contract.
    But we do need a more efficient forward. Our chance conversion is so poor. We continue to struggle with that even though we can boss games and create so many opportunities.