Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: List Mo Salah immediately

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Maybe I dont like what im reading about him mocking players on the pitch and generally being an arsehole.

We will be getting rid of a 30 goal man for a maybe are you really comfortable with that because im not.
    Mo was a 1 in 4 man when we signed him ,he failed comprehensively at Chelsea too and no-one else was knocking on Roma's door trying to sign him - Any new player is an unknown, especially from another league, Kenny was a unknown in the English first division when we signed him from Celtic

I sincerely doubt we have any serious interest in Antony is he does behave as you describe, as Millie said recently "We don't sign knobheads" so the question in Mo's case is what do we do with a player who turns into one? Because however anyone wants to try and dress it up, he's being a hugely disrespectful, me me me, Mo Salah show inc little prick right now, together with his agent
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Mo was a 1 in 4 man when we signed him ,he failed comprehensively at Chelsea too and no-one else was knocking on Roma's door trying to sign him - Any new player is an unknown, especially from another league, Kenny was a unknown in the English first division when we signed him from Celtic

I sincerely doubt we have any serious interest in Antony is he does behave as you describe, as Millie said recently "We don't sign knobheads" so the question in Mo's case is what do we do with a player who turns into one? Because however anyone wants to try and dress it up, he's being a hugely disrespectful, me me me, Mo Salah show inc little prick right now, together with his agent
    Kenny was not an unknown when we signed him. What are you talking about? Scotland was still a force in them days and he bagged 100+ goals for Celtic before we signed him. It was a major signing!

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Kenny was not an unknown when we signed him. What are you talking about? Scotland was still a force in them days and he bagged 100+ goals for Celtic before we signed him. It was a major signing!
    Every player is an unknown when you sign them to a new league and a new team, there is never any guarantees, that's not an opinion, it's a fact, they can have the best record you want and seemingly every quality in their league and not work out in another

Every player is an unknown when you sign them to a new league and a new team, there is never any guarantees, that's not an opinion, it's a fact
    You are once again starting to sound like Boris Johnson. Time for your rest. That was a ridiculous statement about Kenny.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    You are once again starting to sound like Boris Johnson. Time for your rest. That was a ridiculous statement about Kenny.
    It wasn't, there are loads of players in the history of the game who have had incredible records and seemingly all the right attributes and have been as sure a bet as there is for a club to sign who have failed, it's a fact, it happens, there are no guarantees

It wasn't, there are loads of players in the history of the game who have had incredible records and seemingly all the right attributes and have been as sure a bet as there is for a club to sign who have failed, it's a fact, it happens, there are no guarantees
    Then I duly expect the same analysis from you when you mention players from another league!

This link is for your information 19x
    https://www.lfchistory.net/articles/article/2980

This link is for likelihood of cross conversion if you like stats
    https://soccerment.com/crossing-effective-strategy/
    You are free to challenge such stats of course!

When you see a player like Bale today, a player pretty much all of us likely loathed for being a Spurs player, his quality in his pomp and ability to regularly contribute game defining top quality moments of individual brilliance in numerous games, season after season after season throughout that, taking Wales to heights and finals Mr Me Salah was totally incapable of propelling Egypt to almost single handedly as Bale did, it really makes Mo and his agent look a proper pair of up their own arse clowns

I never liked Bale, but he was a miles better player than Mo who was rightfully in the very top bracket with the salary to match it

When you see a player like Bale today, a player pretty much all of us likely loathed for being a Spurs player, his quality in his pomp and ability to regularly contribute game defining top quality moments of individual brilliance in numerous games, season after season after season throughout that, taking Wales to heights and finals Mr Me Salah was totally incapable of propelling Egypt to almost single handedly as Bale did, it really makes Mo and his agent look a proper pair of up their own arse clowns

I never liked Bale, but he was a miles better player than Mo who was rightfully in the very top bracket with the salary to match it
    Put a sock in it.
    Short memory.