Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: List Mo Salah immediately

Your anti Salah comments are a joke.

He has been an absolute beast for us and to say Bale is MILES BETTER is laughable.

I couldnt give two f**ks what any of our players do international wise its not important at all.

All that matters is they comr back in one piece and play well for us.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Put a sock in it.
    Short memory.
    Nothing wrong with my memory

We bought MO when his career goals per game was 1 in 4

In his first season he scored a fair few brilliant individual goal

Second season onwards when teams had the measure of what to expect, he scored a couple of brilliant individual goals a season

He thinks he is in the same packet of players who did what he did in his first season every fucking season, in numerous games, he is NOT and never will be that level of player, he's exceptional for us in our system, supported by other players who rating as best in the world in their position is a lot higher than his - I'm fucking sick to death of his complete and utter disrespect of the club, Jurgen and all our other players he is not worth the money he thinks he is

Find a suitable replacement, sell him this window, move on
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Your anti Salah comments are a joke.

He has been an absolute beast for us and to say Bale is MILES BETTER is laughable.

I couldnt give two f**ks what any of our players do international wise its not important at all.

All that matters is they comr back in one piece and play well for us.
    Bale as much as I have always disliked him, was in that very top bracket of players Mo sees himself as being in, but the players in that bracket, produced goals and individual brilliance week in week out over numerous seasons, in the series of games against PSG, Chelsea and City Benzema had chances, about 6 chances, that were no better than the 3 or 4 Mo had in the Champions League final, he scored 5 of them, that's what players in that bracket do, game in, game out, season in, season out over 5-10 years, produce absolutely sublime moments of individual brilliance to win games in several games a season, threaten that in every game and take the one chance they get in the very biggest games, Mo doesn't do that and he has never done that and THAT is why those players get the money he thinks he should get, he's not worth it
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 5th June 2022 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Bale as much as I have always disliked him, was in that very top bracket of players Mo sees himself as being in, but the players in that bracket, produced goals and individual brilliance week in week out over numerous seasons, in the series of games against PSG, Chelsea and City Benzema had chances, about 6 chances, that were no better than the 3 or 4 Mo had in the Champions League final, he scored 5 of them, that's what players in that bracket do, game in, game out, season in, season out over 5-10 years, produce absolutely sublime moments of individual brilliance to win games in several games a season, threaten that in every game and take the one chance they get in the very biggest games, Mo doesn't do that and he has never done that and THAT is why those players get the money he thinks he should get, he's not worth it
    Mo is in the top bracket whether you like it or not.

Like I said on other topic players know who is after them etc and what wages will be.

Running your contract down is a big big risk though if you get a bad injury though.

Mo is in the top bracket whether you like it or not.
    No he isn't, he'll never be in it, those players produce numerous moments of brilliance equivalent to his goals against City and Watford every season and threaten them every game and deliver on the very biggest stages, he simply isn't at their level as much as he likes to think he is

Look at Mo's 2 sublime moments this season, look at some of the sublime goals and assists The Bacon has provided this season, there's so many more and he delivers something like that, sometimes more than once in 80% of their games, that's what players in the bracket Mo thinks he is in do, he isn't in their league and never will be, he is the beneficiary of having numerous great players around him playing in a system he was bought to play a specific role in to maximise the productivity of his very good, but more limited abilities

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    No he isn't, he'll never be in it, those players produce numerous moments of brilliance equivalent to his goals against City and Watford every season and threaten them every game and deliver on the very biggest stages, he simply isn't at their level as much as he likes to think he is

Look at Mo's 2 sublime moments this season, look at some of the sublime goals and assists The Bacon has provided this season, there's so many more and he delivers something like that, sometimes more than once in 80% of their games, that's what players in the bracket Mo thinks he is in do, he isn't in their league and never will be, he is the beneficiary of having numerous great players around him playing in a system he was bought to play a specific role in to maximise the productivity of his very good, but more limited abilities
    All i'll say is look at his numbers and he is never injured.

He will have EVERY major club after him if he runs his contract down.

If that isnt top level then I dont know what is.

Also the best manager in the world seems to think he is decent too 😎

Bale has not justified his salary at Real. Any of their fans will have a completely different view to yours. He's pretty much hated there.
    You'll use anything to put a direct slur on a player you turn on.

All i'll say is look at his numbers and he is never injured.

He will have EVERY major club after him if he runs his contract down.

If that isnt top level then I dont know what is.

Also the best manager in the world seems to think he is decent too ��
    A very good player who will never be in that top top bracket of players nonetheless

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Bale has not justified his salary at Real. Any of their fans will have a completely different view to yours. He's pretty much hated there.
    You'll use anything to put a direct slur on a player you turn on.
    That isn't true, he was very productive at Real for 6 seasons, there was a recent Sky Sports interview with a Spanish football expert, whose speciality is all things Real and he stated as much and that it was only really in the last 3 seasons, in which he suffered from injuries for most of, that their fanbase had taken a dislike to him

Bale is on £600k a week let that sink in.

3 years on that is £80-90m.

I will say one thing in defence of Bale he has been treated like sh*t by Madrid.

He has done far money than fatty Hazard who cost over £100m