Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: List Mo Salah immediately

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    A very good player who will never be in that top top bracket of players nonetheless
    He'd walk into any team in the world. That's top bracket.
    Hes in there easily. It's not even up for debate. As if your saying this about one of our own players who's scored for fun every season he's been here.
    Fucking laughable, you're on the windup surely. Either that or a Judas

Windup for sure.

Think 19 just expresses his disappointment at things differently to most.

We all wanted Mo to continue that blistering form - and we would surely have won a quadruple had it happened. Hopefully it’s just that.

Mo is one of the very best players in the world.

Behave.

Barcelona have told Liverpool's Egyptian striker Mohamed Salah, 29, he can join them next summer. (Sunday Mirror)

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Barcelona have told Liverpool's Egyptian striker Mohamed Salah, 29, he can join them next summer. (Sunday Mirror)
    As disappointing as the whole prospect of Salah leaving is, that would be one of the better destinations for us.

Wouldn't see Real Madrid holding up a ridiculous 15th European Cup with Salah dressed in all-white and wouldn't see Salah in a Man City shirt helping them win the League.

Egypt manager Ehab Galal has reportedly claimed that Mohammed Salah played through injury in their 1-0 win over Guinea, having rejected Liverpool’s offer of a scan.

The Reds forward captained his country to a 1-0 win over Guinea in the opening match of their qualifying campaign for next year's Africa Cup of Nations.

"Salah was suffering from an injury and played through it," Egypt boss Galal said after the game.

"He rejected Liverpool's request for an X-ray before the game and will now undergo it."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I imagine our medical team is absolutely livid.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

It might be summer for him but your club should get first dibs on scans..
    So...naughty boy.

But then again, some these are quite naughty too.

Salah named mens PFA Players' player of the year - I thought it would be The Bacon being honest
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Salah named mens PFA Players' player of the year - I thought it would be The Bacon being honest
    Its no surprise to me havent you heard the whole country supports LFC sure Pep told us all that last month 😉

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Its no surprise to me havent you heard the whole country supports LFC sure Pep told us all that last month ��
    Genuinely, I think The Bacon delivered far more match winning moments of individual brilliance and moments of individual brilliance than Mo and that was just in their games I watched, which was maybe 10-12, I watched all of ours, it's my perennial reasoning for not considering Mo in the same bracket as The Bacon, either Ronaldo, Messi, Ronaldinho etc etc etc Mo will produce about 2 such moments every season, 4 at best, the guys in that bracket produce them and have produced them and continually threaten them game in, game out every game of the season, Mo just doesn't do that, they're in a different stratosphere to Mo
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”