Page 681 of 689 FirstFirst ... 181581631671674675676677678679680681682683684685686687688 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,810 of 6883

Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Anyone wants to leave us, the doors that way------------> <------------- or that way
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I can see Mo going now, with the new manager ansmd his money to spend. FSG don't like dipping into their own pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    It's actually pronounced Nai-key.
    We're all saying it wrong.
    Actually, the Greek pronunciation is closer to "Nee-Keii"

"Nai-key" is the (rather shoddy) Americanized pronunciation when they needlessly flatten "i"'s that don't need to be flattened.

"Eye-Ran" (Iran),
    "Eye-Raq" (Iraq)
    "Nai-Key" (Nike)

'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I can see Mo going now, with the new manager ansmd his money to spend. FSG don't like dipping into their own pockets.
    Stfu 🤡
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Wolves manager Gary O'Neil is likely to sign a new contract at Molineux despite reports linking him to the Liverpool job. (GiveMeSport)

Good for all parties
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Two of Feyenoords best players are attracting Premier League interest for Arsenal & Newcastle

QuintenTimber their No6 is apparently a player we’ve been tracking & Arsenal are also interested in signing him

Hartman is apparently a transfer target for Newcastle

Maybe we’ll sign both, they are both positions we are looking to fill

Would Timber join his former manager at Anfield or his brother at Arsenal? That will be an interesting tug of war if our interest is as strong as is claimed

I like them both at first glimpse, you lot would love Timber, likes a tackle, drives forward picking good passes you’d like both

There are a few elements of variation of ball and movement Hartman their LB does that were on my “I’m backing Robbo & Trent thread as desirable evolutionary development that never happened

They’re not going to have any issues with the physicality or speed of the Prem if they are targets

Shame we missed out on that Gabriel Moscardo lad what a No6 he’d have been, maybe we can get him on a cheeky season loan

Salah
    Trent
    Virgil

All have contracts expiring summer 2025

Saudi clubs alleged to be lining up bids starting g at 100m for Mo possibly rising to 150m as he’s the prize most of them want

Sell sell sell

I’d like Virgil to stay a couple more seasons at least

Trent looks like he’s left the club in his head already if he’s not for signing a new deal I’d move him in in the summer

I'd be surprised if we got a figure like that for Mo. He only has a year on his deal and is 31.
    I wonder if Slots opinion will be sought on it? Wether he'd want to keep him or sell to buy other players he needs?

Just read Gary Neville's article on sky about him and says he's just hit a brick wall. It happens.
    It just remains to be seen wether the club will be willing to hold onto him and see if he can go again or if Edwards will see it as a chance to bring in some capital for a player who we've had for his best days.
    He might actually want to go,might see this as the last chance to get a mega deal. I could see PSG coming in for him if he did move.

Trent will sign a new deal. Doubt he wants to play elsewhere.

Real are sniffing around as his contract expires summer 2025