Page 679 of 688 FirstFirst ... 179579629669672673674675676677678679680681682683684685686 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,790 of 6876

Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    With Robertson looking like a player who could use more rotation to find his best and Tsimikas having certain limitations, I wouldn't be at all surprised if we targeted a left-back.

Particularly given the Michael Edwards Modus Operandi of looking for players in the 22-26 age range and knowing that we will (bit by bit) need to look at eventually replacing the Alisson/Van Dijk/Robertson/Salah "leadership" group as it can't last forever.

Could easily foresee a situation where we sell one of those 4 per season over a 4-year period.

Rayan Aït-Nouri at Wolves would fit the "Premier League experience" bill and is a good age at 22 so I'd half expect us to look into that.
    The American lad at Fulham - Robinson, looks like a good option at LB. As with Ait-Nouri, coming from Prem clubs they will cost an absolute bomb.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Only looked at Gyokeres on a couple YouTube compilations but you can see what he’s about.
    Not convinced he’s what we need, big lad, not particularly quick, or skilful, relies on power rather than clever finishing.
    Maybe harsh but looks more like a player who would score 30 in the Championship and 10 in the Prem.
    Absolutely spot on. I can't see what the fuss is all about to be honest. He had a 1 in 3 record for Coventry in the Championship before his move to Portugal.

Not for me, especially at the money that is being touted.

He most likely is championship type level. None of the prem clubs took a punt on him, Teemo Pukku looked outstanding in that league but did very little in the Prem.

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    The American lad at Fulham - Robinson, looks like a good option at LB. As with Ait-Nouri, coming from Prem clubs they will cost an absolute bomb.
    He was very good in the home fixture. Didn't do much on Sunday and I've not particularly watched much of Fulham this season. I think a new LB is definitely on the horizon.

Liverpool going back to Adidas. Woop woop. They make the best product for my money.....

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Liverpool going back to Adidas. Woop woop. They make the best product for my money.....
    When?
    They've kissed and made up. Adidas miles better than Nike especially for retro stuff.
    Don't like Nike or Nikey as my missus calls it.

It's called Nikey almost everywhere in the world. The Nyke thing seems just UK pronunciation.
    Any way I too prefer Adidas. Though even that has pronunciation variables. Addy Das or Adeeedas.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    It's called Nikey almost everywhere in the world. The Nyke thing seems just UK pronunciation.
    Any way I too prefer Adidas. Though even that has pronunciation variables. Addy Das or Adeeedas.
    Seems daft. I don't go for a ride on my bikey or go for a hikey. Me no likey.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Apart from the 21/22 kit (why would you have orange in a Liverppol kit!?) I think the Nike kits have been surprisingly OK, certainly not as bad as some of the stuff they've been spilling out for other clubs.

If Adidas could just create a rehash of the 87/88 kit that would be perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    It's definitely Nyke and Addy Das!