Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Maybe he’s going to introduce a baseball bat to Todd Boehly’s head

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Maybe he’s going to introduce a baseball bat to Todd Boehly’s head
    Boehly is already quite disliked in the baseball world so it’s possible.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Tbf he’s a better player than both of them. Just can’t stay fit.
    There will be a fella along about 3 o'clock in the morning to tell you different.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I thought it was about profit and loss for FFP.
    If you have a player on a 3 year contract his value is written off over 3 years, so say £20m a year, if he had a 6 year contract it’s half as much per year over twice as long, thus losing less per year and better for FFP

I’ll raise your fatigue and add half a bottle of red Sid.
    That's my thinking as well.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Tbf he’s a better player than both of them. Just can’t stay fit.
    Yawn i wish people would for once stop this bullshit, he WAS a great player for Bayern in an easier league playing for the Bundesliga's equivalent of City in the depth and quality of their squad compared to all the other sides, playing in a 4231 system

He hasn't done it here ever since he arrived, goals, assists, big chances created stats have consistently been fucking miles short of where they needed to be or were expected to be

We just had our worst season under Klopp through trying to use him as a designated playmaker, it was a fkn disaster and broke down a shit load of what made us so formidable to the point the German sausage sucking loon completely lost the thread and the plot

From day one, for all his painstakingly choreographed body shape and technique and showboating and variety of passes the useless fuck could NOT hit a quickly up and down ball, with back spin making it easier to control or hold up after hitting the turf, of the required quality in behind or as a switch to release our forwards and full backs to saved his fkn life

Trent in midfield has only happened because of the Thiago designated playmaker fantasy fuck up, it should be something he was coached to do sporadicaly when it was on to with RCM dropping a little and keeping the width to facilitate it from 18-19 onwards, not a permanent thing, but as unideal as it is, he has already absolutely eclipsed Thiago's pathetic attempts at making the play by giving the players the service they thrive on

Happy Ian? I expect you'll be along tomorrow to tell us how great a signing Diao was

Thiago can't possibly fail to do a better job at No6 than Fab is the best that can be said and that really isn't difficult
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by 3underpar View Post
    Henry is flying to London tonight. Something is up, going to a Stamford Bridge opener isn’t something he would normally do. Weird
    Funny. Maybe he's rolling into town to read a mild mannered riot act to the recruitment team.

Both set of fans seem to be fuming over Caicedo/Lavia.
    Many of our fans moaning about Lavia taking all summer to get done, haggling over a few million, or how payment will be made. For their lot insert Caicedo and repeat.
    Way I see it, if there was 111 mill there for caicedo, then we either sign him up or move on and get 2 lads in with that wedge.

It's a mad fee, enzo fernandez like.

Enzo, was bought for 14 mill iirc by Benfica then sold for 121 mill euros, €100+ mill in transfer fee after 6 months at benfica with the world cup. That 14 mill is now noted as 44.25 mill euros - must have been a sell on clause due to river plate backdated.
    Enzos market value was
    €15 mill May 2022 -> €80 million June 2023

Caicedo rumoured to be leaving for £111-115 million to us or chelsea. Brighton bought him from Independiente del Valle for €5mill n February 2021.
    Caicedo market value was
    €6 million June 2022 -> €75 million June 2023

Talksport reporting...... Caicedo has had another change of mind after a night's sleep and now wants the LFC move....Fuck Off i say......take your sorry ass somewhere else..........money grabbing loser !!! No wonder De Zerbi washed his hands of you.
    Last edited by fagin; 13th August 2023 at 04:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Yawn i wish people would for once stop this bullshit, he WAS a great player for Bayern in an easier league playing for the Bundesliga's equivalent of City in the depth and quality of their squad compared to all the other sides, playing in a 4231 system

He hasn't done it here ever since he arrived, goals, assists, big chances created stats have consistently been fucking miles short of where they needed to be or were expected to be

We just had our worst season under Klopp through trying to use him as a designated playmaker, it was a fkn disaster and broke down a shit load of what made us so formidable to the point the German sausage sucking loon completely lost the thread and the plot

From day one, for all his painstakingly choreographed body shape and technique and showboating and variety of passes the useless fuck could NOT hit a quickly up and down ball, with back spin making it easier to control or hold up after hitting the turf, of the required quality in behind or as a switch to release our forwards and full backs to saved his fkn life

Trent in midfield has only happened because of the Thiago designated playmaker fantasy fuck up, it should be something he was coached to do sporadicaly when it was on to with RCM dropping a little and keeping the width to facilitate it from 18-19 onwards, not a permanent thing, but as unideal as it is, he has already absolutely eclipsed Thiago's pathetic attempts at making the play by giving the players the service they thrive on

Happy Ian? I expect you'll be along tomorrow to tell us how great a signing Diao was

Thiago can't possibly fail to do a better job at No6 than Fab is the best that can be said and that really isn't difficult
    Are you going to bore us with this repetitive (yawn) bs about 19-20 20-21 21-23 personal opinion scenario's all frigging season AGAIN !!!........ Move on for Gods sake !!! ...........You told us that was your plan.!.....Are you related to Caicedo by any chance ?
    Last edited by fagin; 13th August 2023 at 04:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post

How many goals and assist has caceido

Damn, 19x extra salty thesedays cause his world class legend left us, and his reputation for the Saudi riches.