Page 104 of 110 FirstFirst ... 45494979899100101102103104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1092

Thread: Darwin Nunez

He's been saved by his assists before now. Not going to happen any more. We are really looking toothless next season. How do we always seem to need a complete rebuild of a whole department every season?

Quote Originally Posted by redgold View Post
    He's been saved by his assists before now. Not going to happen any more. We are really looking toothless next season. How do we always seem to need a complete rebuild of a whole department every season?
    Half-time during the Everton match will get me no favours in terms of defending Núñez, but if he is scoring and creating chances I am largely content - though he undeniably needs to score more.

People being up Firmino quite often for example and in his last 4 seasons he only got into double-digits for Premier League goals once - think his record was something like 9, 9, 5 and 11 for his last 4 seasons in the League - Núñez is at 9 and 11 (so far) in the League to be fair to him.

Hopefully can get to 15 League goals next season.

Diaz comparatively comes in for much less criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Time to move on from Nunez .. he should have scored there.
    The problem is we can't sell him given his price point and wages.

Our best hope is to send him out on loan next season and get a proven scorer (not a project or prospect for the future) next window.

But then again, who's going to want to take him on loan either even if we pay half his wages?
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    The problem is we can't sell him given his price point and wages.

Our best hope is to send him out on loan next season and get a proven scorer (not a project or prospect for the future) next window.

But then again, who's going to want to take him on loan either even if we pay half his wages?
    sell him at a loss. no point in keeping him..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Hope Gakpos new baby & misuse are both fine, not thr best night for the wee one to arrive from a Liverpool point of view, Gakpo was our only fit forward who looked in any kind of form Nunez, Mo & Diaz all missed sitters, Mo missed about 4 or 5 he’d have sneaked in even last season

Did he even touch the ball 2nd half ?

That’s me, I’m done, absolutely shocking for £85m. Incident in the first half, he allows the ball to run under his foot, it bobbles around a bit and comes back to him, it comes off his shin and he clears it away from Salah and out of the box. Absolutely pathetic

And as for his one on one, it’s just the usual blast it at the keeper.

Is that it for £85m ???

Grief

Loving these world class performances, glad some of yous are finally getting on board.......

Cost us good things this season, I don't want to see him play for us again to be honest.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Time to move on from Nunez .. he should have scored there.
    Story of every game?
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Won't learn English won't learn to place his shots. Get rid