Page 98 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4888919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast

Thread: Darwin Nunez

What’s happened to the chaos? He doesn’t have good enough technique to casually drift through games, the very least he can bring is effort and energy, he isn’t even doing that now

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    He's not good enough Ian mate. He's got good qualities but he's simply not good enough. He gets carried.
    And Diaz & an ageing Salah that doesn’t scare & gets dominated by his full back are?

I don’t agree with how he has been used from when he first came, I don’t think they’ve done nearly enough with him & I still don’t think dropping LFWD & RFWD staying up on the shoulder making runs in behind & dropping our false 9 to have Nunez furthest forward so frequently has improved us in the slightest

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    And Diaz & an ageing Salah that doesn’t scare & gets dominated by his full back are?

I don’t agree with how he has been used from when he first came, I don’t think they’ve done nearly enough with him & I still don’t think dropping LFWD & RFWD staying up on the shoulder making runs in behind & dropping our false 9 to have Nunez furthest forward so frequently has improved us in the slightest
    Mo Salah has been an integral part of whats been amazing about Liverpool for years. His record speaks for itself so pitting him against Nunez isn't even a contest.
    Left,right,central whatever. He's missed guilt edge chances that have cost us this season and there absolutely no dressing it up anymore. He isn't good enough. Missing chance after chance from just yards out constantly is never going to change. You can't carry an attacking player when you need goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post

Please stop posting garbage 🤡
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

MOs done that plenty of times too, including missing penalties that have cost us games and titles and being greedy not taking the best option & failing to score a hell of a lot too

Mos cost us plenty of points in 18-19 21-22 & this season

His record looks brilliant but if you analysed the games over those seasons and the points he cost us we’d have won the title in 18-19 & 21-22 despite FAPGMOL corruption

And remember that there was a huge focus on our setting up to play to Salah’s strengths & we fucks off our left side with Manr & Robbo to put more focus on that after 19-20 & that has never sat well with me at all

We should've brought him on with all the chaos he causes.

I don’t want to see him at No9 again this season, LFWD or RFWD only for me, he needs a right rollicking, there were signs earlier in the season he was really getting there, then the twat gets a big head on him & stops doing the great link up play, getting hold of the ball in front of the defender doing enough to put the CB off at least with longer balls so they can’t get a clear header & his all round game goes to shit, starts with the fancy flicks trying to be cute etc

He is the kind of player who constantly needs bringing back down to earth with a bump as when he’s had four or five improved games he thinks he’s arrived and he’s the shit & goes to shit and when he does that he’s fucking useless at No9 & can’t even get hold of the ball simply & link it

His all round game is shocking, all he has is speed and work rate. Oh how I miss Mane and Firmino.

Mane was under appreciated a should have always been treated as every bit as if not more important than Mo

Diaz initially seemed a decent replacement if not the same level but that was in our old style of play with runs in behind with him playing on the shoulder like Mane

Diaz was piss poor in the 21-22 Champions League final getting bullied & completely nullified by Carvajal throughout in retrospect we should have played Mane at LFWD & Jota or Bobby at No9

Nunez did gave a run of 3-5 games in our purple patch when he linked it really well, we getting in front of defenders getting hold of thr ball etc I think he starts thinking he’s made it & he’s the shit after runs like that and stops doing the necessary No9 of his type donkey work

A few of our players would benefit from us getting back to using the entire width of the pitch and putting crosses or low driven passes in, the constant trying to thread a ball through the eye of a needle through the centre of defences shit is really fucking pissing me off now, there’s zero coordinated movement to try and open the channels or anything to merit keep trying that dumb ass fuck ball, get it wide, get cross or low driven balls in and use runners to open channels between CBs or CBs & FBs to thread or cross the ball through

How we have used and currently use Nunez & Diaz is just shit

if we had watkins and not nunez this season we'd have won it.... we'd be 5+ pts ahead now.

Same with the fa cup possibly.

he costs us too much with his lack of finishing and 5 good games a season

Needs to go, diaz can join him i am afraid not good enough, not for liverpool, the whole front line is fucked.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.