Page 102 of 111 FirstFirst ... 252929596979899100101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1105

Thread: Darwin Nunez

Either he or Diaz will be out of the door in the summer, along with Mo. Two replacements needed.

Nunez can easily play LFWD RFWD No9 & false 9 so I’d keep him I don’t feel we’ve used him in the other positions enough or played with recognisable patterns of play enough for players to develop as Mane Mo & Bobby did

I have no fucking idea why he hasn’t played more at LFWD & RFWD he arguably played the best he has for us at LFWD last season, yet we’ve not started him there once this

Sometimes football management reminds me a bit of neurotypicals with ADHDers, managers obsess with trying to have players do things they are t great at rather than concentrate on using them at what they’re great at

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Either he or Diaz will be out of the door in the summer, along with Mo. Two replacements needed.
    probably diaz if his dad has anything to do with it.

Hopefully one day we'll sign a top striker again.

Rumours been around a while PSG&Barca interested in Diaz
    Last edited by Kev0909; 21st April 2024 at 08:46 PM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Barca want Diaz sweet another 100m like you paid for Coutinho please handy when they want a player with at least a couple of years left on their contract

I don’t think Barcelona can afford him, however the feeling is, he’s looking elsewhere so bye then…

If Diaz doesn’t go, I wouldn’t be surprised if we cut our losses on Diaz and try part exing him.

In reality, we will need 2 x CB’s, a 6 and possibly 2 forwards. We will be getting Thiago, Matip, Mo and possibly Diaz or Nunez off the wage bill.
    Mo and Thiago alone releases a staggering £550k a week for a kick off.

Diaz has just 12 goals & 4 assists in 43 appearances this season almost all of those starts & the chances he’s missed scoring & creating with poor decision making & final ball are more & worse than Nunez

Nunez has 17 goals & 12 assists in 46 appearances & causes far more issues for defenders than Diaz &

That sick note Thiago should have been shipped out last summer 200k a week 10m for a year of doing fuck all

We have Virgil Konate Quansah & Gomez if needs must if Matip does go I don’t equate that to our needing 2 CBs

We do need a No6 who can read the game & position himself & press like Mac

We need a No9 & a forward who can play RFWD & LFWD maybe the Bilbao lad

With Mo likely going we can get the Napoli lad in at No9 Him at No9 with Nunez starting LFWD or RFWD would be beast

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I'd go through all the chances he's missed in games we needed goals, but I don't have all day sadly, diaz has never really been a goalscorer then again nunez is hardly, even if he's LIVERPOOL'S number 9 not fucking sheffield utds

And no diaz is just as poor, i'd be happy to see them both go to be honest if we replaced them with players that can actually score, and not offside every 5 seconds, there is no brains with a few players

If a huge bid comes in for salah again we should accept- sell diaz to barca, and nunez to whoever we'll make a loss but is what it is, should be more than enough to improve the front line
    The Pressure to succeed at an elite club like Liverpool is a far greater pressure to even a club just one step-down from an elite club, and that pressure decreases in direct proportion to the clubs standing in any given league. Everyone knows and understands that…

Unfortunately, the greater the pressure to succeed the less time you are ultimately given to find your feet, Elite clubs expect elite performance, almost right from the off. There are no hard and fast rules for this, but there is and rightly so, there does have to be a time limit.

However, given the circumstances surrounding LFC at the moment and our search for a new manager, that decision on Nunez’s future, is now probably far closer than it would be if Klopp was actually staying till 2026.

This summer is going to be a very bumpy ride for some our squad methinks ….

Virgil isn’t getting any younger and Konate has been awol far too many times this season and can’t be relied upon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Diaz has just 12 goals & 4 assists in 43 appearances this season almost all of those starts & the chances he’s missed scoring & creating with poor decision making & final ball are more & worse than Nunez

Nunez has 17 goals & 12 assists in 46 appearances & causes far more issues for defenders than Diaz &
    Mane notched 23 goals & 4 assists in his final season so Diaz is a massive drop off

Bobby notched 13 goals & 5 assists in his final season and 12 goals & 13 assists in 19-20