Page 84 of 111 FirstFirst ... 347477787980818283848586878889909194 ... LastLast

Thread: Darwin Nunez

Erling Haaland what would you be if you weren't a footballer?

A virgin.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Peter Beardsley: “Hold my beer”
    you got me there
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Ah but he was lovable was our Peter. What a team that was he played in. Untouchable. Something Alien about Haaland. Agree with Farid, more a battering ram than anything else. Take his size away and what do you have? Doesn't have the quality of Kane. He is young and freakishly strong and quick and plays for the doped cheats. Can't argue with his numbers but he doesn't have a tenth of Darwin's earthly charm and good looks.

Let me clarify, the question was, would you take Haaland at Anfield. who wouldn't i? I just used an excuse. i don't judge people on appearance . I wanted Haaland a while go,when he was at Dortmund. But we can't pay him his wages and the facts he gets 100s of thousands per goal. Its just nonsensical that. The actual deal will be another deal. Man-City keep off the table anyway

To be completely fair, just imagine how many goals he would score given the amount of opportunities we create.

So yes, I’d have him here in a heartbeat.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Always said it, Harry Kane would have been Jurgen’s perfect 9 (sorry Bobby) brilliant link up play and his goals speak for themselves

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Always said it, Harry Kane would have been Jurgen’s perfect 9 (sorry Bobby) brilliant link up play and his goals speak for themselves
    Yea I agree he would of been perfect , he would of scored hundreds of goals, I put on another thread I’ve been watching that isak closely , I think he could score so many in this Liverpool team , great movement off the ball great touch and can finish clinically

Yep when you think of the goals he scored for Spurs, and Engerland - under Klopp - would have been scary numbers. One of the best forwards I have seen in a long long time.

Poch was made to be a better manager than he is by the facts Kane scored so many goals for his Spurs team. Its a bit like Rodgers. it was only the facts Suarez and several others. (none Brendan signings) that had a great season that season.

If you look at the over all signings of Rodgers. the vast majority were average at least.. some were absolute stinkers.