Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Match threads for next season.

CCTV then, as darren packed it in after 2 games?

Sid, what's your thoughts on Micah Richards in those we buy any car adverts on sky matches?

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Sid, what's your thoughts on Micah Richards in those we buy any car adverts on sky matches?
    I can't stand Micah Richards in general, which probably answers your question.

A puppet placed there to represent "friendly" Man City and the face of the "bantz" era. That interview of him and Neville laughing like school children is absolutely cringe.

Why we can't have football analysis hosted by James Richardson asking questions of the likes of Wenger and Rafa with a third person as a guest each week (Del Piero one week, Henry the next etc) and one of Wenger or Rafa swapped out every 4-6 weeks for a coaching/managerial guest I will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I can't stand Micah Richards in general, which probably answers your question.

A puppet placed there to represent "friendly" Man City and the face of the "bantz" era. That interview of him and Neville laughing like school children is absolutely cringe.

Why we can't have football analysis hosted by James Richardson asking questions of the likes of Wenger and Rafa with a third person as a guest each week (Del Piero one week, Henry the next etc) and one of Wenger or Rafa swapped out every 4-6 weeks for a coaching/managerial guest I will never know.
    Haha, I know you think he's a plum. That's why I asked.
    #affable

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    CCTV then, as darren packed it in after 2 games?
    Don't worry, I'm on it, league title in the bag.

They feel obliged to have either a woman or a black player. They are trying to fit up Ashley Williams for the role on match of the day. He is at least better than Jermaine Jenas. Troy Deeney was good when he was on I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Don't worry, I'm on it, league title in the bag.
    Cheers. Had asked what the system was for this year in this thread and in another - predictability is extremely comforting.

Hope you are right!