Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Liverpool away kit leaked

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I wonder if the green and white design with the marble on the white section that I saw a while back will be the 3rd.

There was a black "swirly" one akin to the raspberry ripple above that I thought might become a kit option, but beginning to think it may be the goalie top for the shirt pictured above.

As ever, if we get an away win at Old Trafford, Goodison or the Etihad, it will sell.
    Any link to this potential 3rd kit ?

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    A man after my own heart....Our Terry(McDermott) here looking the bizzo after scoring against Fergie's Aberdeen in 1980.....Classic away strip,ya can't beat it!...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep-mkRafi7I
    I'm a traditionalist.

Let the youts have their jangly-fangly new-age pattern kits, but give me a nice good classic any day.

(EDIT : we do look the business in that snazzy kit.
    They don't make them like they used to.)
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Any link to this potential 3rd kit ?
    I'll have a dig online to see if there's any link that shows the same kit as I have never successfully been able to upload an image on here from PC or phone. Some of the mock-ups or attempted fakes are very convincing so it's never easy to tell which will be real.

One I'm describing was what I call the "Carlsberg Green" on the shoulders and sleeves with the badge, Standard Chartered Logo and Nike tick all the same green. The rest was white, with a marble pattern in it and the pattern had the faint green as well. If you took the big black Adidas stripes away from the body of the kit we lost the FA Cup in (Cantona) you'll be 70% of the way there in terms of design.

The others I have seen are a swirly black (which I suspect is the goalie top for that raspberry ripple affair) which is easily found online and there's also a dark green top (green all over) I saw with all of the details (Standard Chartered logo, Nike tick, badge) all in a fairly bright red as opposed to the darker almost blood red we had on kits a few seasons back.