Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: New pm

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Exactly, it's an old trick in terms of classification. Put people into a mandatory "training" program and say they aren't unemployed
    Similar thing happened over here with education. As grades dropped compared with previous generations, they decided to switch to a new way of handing out grades.
    It would look bad if the education system was in actual decline.

Just make sure you hand out as many A1's as before.
    Essentially producing as many A1 results as before, with lesser academic performance from students and teachers.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Similar thing happened over here with education. As grades dropped compared with previous generations, they decided to switch to a new way of handing out grades.
    It would look bad if the education system was in actual decline.

Just make sure you hand out as many A1's as before.
    Essentially producing as many A1 results as before, with lesser academic performance from students and teachers.
    That could explain, in the UK, how our politicians are making such a fecking mess of everything!
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    That could explain, in the UK, how our politicians are making such a fecking mess of everything!
    They're making a mess of things because they are almost all establishment lackeys who bat for the same side and who all went to the same colleges and universities at which they are taught ridiculous so called 'power stances' and how to make decisions that are pro establishment that fuck most other people over and none of them have relevant life experience to be capable of running the UK for the benefit of everyone
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Taxi for Kwarteng. Good grief what a farce

Absolute political lolz.
    This cannot carry on, its one thing after another. She's on borrowed time fir sure. There's a group of senior Tories got the knives out.
    We need a GE. Now. Their time is up.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Perhaps, people seem to have less and less ability to think independently. But I think that's less about intelligence and more about a lack of sincerity.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Taxi for Kwarteng. Good grief what a farce
    The biggest farce is that in typical UK goldfish bowl 'move along quickly nothing to see here' politics style, everyone is focusing on the budget when the Gov not capping energy price rises at 4% and telling providers who have fleeced the UK electorate for billions over 4 decades without any of the 'much needed private investment' promised from privatisation materialising, and with barely any of the incredible profits being reinvested into expanding and improving the national grid, that they were going to have to take a hit on this one and suck it up, is the actual cause of the majority of the current inflated and inflamed issues in the UK

The budget left Truss and Co 60 billion short, the bail out, money being paid to energy companies foreign shareholders, into offshore accounts and to foreign state owned energy companies comes to a lot more than that, tax evasion and avoidance comes to at least 5 times that amount

I just wish people weren't so malleable and easily led to quickly away from the pertinent points

Starmer didn't back capping energy prices rises at 4% and telling providers they'd have to suck it up as many European nations did either - Nor has he backed workers who have had real term pay cuts for 4 decades who have been forced to strike to try and get a pay rise that's nowhere near actual current inflation caused by not capping energy prices

It's a fucking sick joke, this is the second time in my lifetime that the Tories have made themselves completely unelectable, and there was the brief prospect of actual genuine desperately needed change and a move away from the broken model of everything being for sale and for profit, which of developed nations only the US and UK employ, and yet again the establishment have one of their bought and paid for Mps leading the Labour Party enabled into that position by our media to ensure there isn't any change and it's business as usual

Why are people so fuckin stupid, it pisses me off

A party conference that resembles Roald Dahls the witches screaming for healthcare that presently sees just over 200 thousand kids aborted every year, and you think this is a crisis of intelligence issue.

From the clips of the labour party conference I saw there was unanimous booing of a person, a foreign looking fella, criticising the war in Ukraine.

A bunch of cunts who spent 4 years crying about words and ignored the no more stupid new wars. A party that opposes stop and frisk then cries about more kids getting sliced up as a result.

This isn't stupidity, this is the morals of modern Western man. A society that throws its children away, has police who oversaw gangrape of minors in the name of antiracism, and theyve shown not the slightest bit of remorse, fanatically imposing blairs sharia. At least in fitting with left wing prejudices, you've killed more british white kids than kids abroad since 1997.

Haven't been able to fuck to produce a replacement level of children since the post ww2 era, sex on the decline since per generation. An era many look to as a romantic era. Maybe not aborting 200,000 was good for the fabric of society.
    Yet Labour feel the need to verbally attack incels, a category of Briton who seems to have been driving suicide statistics in recent times. Around 50, man, no child, suicide.

The tragic thing about man is that before you have kids, you can quite easily imagine a life without them.
    After you have kids, you couldn't imagine living without them. That's reality. Wisdom comes with age, as does regret.

You've lost yourself there CCTV, you're mixing so called Left policy and views with so called Right policy and views and behaviour, maybe put them all in order, if you know what order they come in or which supposed faction they can be attributed to and post something that makes sense?

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    This isn't stupidity, this is the morals of modern Western man.
    That is stupidity, why do they think that way? Where do they get those ideas from? A lot of what most people believe are their own ideas and beliefs are simply what they've been told to think and believe by our media and a culture of moron passing the media's handed to beliefs and ideas to each next generation as perceived wisdom is also an incredible part of the problem

We're witnessing the devolution of the human species in our lifetimes, people utterly, hopelessly and cluelessly fed and led by our media that they are ever more increasingly attached to, losing millenniums of natural instincts of our species, the ability to think for themselves, the ability to know and realise they aren't being given the entire story, the ability to recognise the difference between right and wrong and to question that which they absolutely should.

Churchill was instrumental in helping allied forces win WW2, at the next election, recognising the importance of communities, togetherness and supporting and looking after each other in that war, the UK elected a Labour Party with a manifesto to strengthen all of those things

Can you imagine the morons of today making that realisation, voting for what was best moving forward for the vast majority of the people who live in the UK? Not a fucking chance, fucking morons