Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AJ vs USYK Rematch

Interviewer: AJ, how do you feel about Fury being regarded as the best heavyweight boxer and holding the record of most awkward post fight moment by singing American Pie?

AJ: Hold my beer.

Just when nobody could imagine AJ sinking any lower,His tirade took over after throwing 2 of the belts out of the ring and leaving for the dressing room he returned taking the mike to tell everyone about his early troubled life,depriving the Champion USYK of his moments of celebration.........What a fucking loser !!!...........Totally unexpected from a former British World Champion.
    Last edited by fagin; 21st August 2022 at 07:43 AM.

He lost all respect from most when he said during a BLM rally to "stop spending your money in "their" shops and economy and invest in black owned businesses".
    Could you imagine what would've happened if Tyson Fury had said likewise about "their" shops ?

Didn't get to see it. Sounds like it was a better show from AJ than last time out but Usyk just too good again.
    Interesting to see where AJ goes now. Still lots of good fights out there for him.
    Usyk saying he only wants to fight Fury, we'll see if Fury really wants that fight now.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Didn't get to see it. Sounds like it was a better show from AJ than last time out but Usyk just too good again.
    Interesting to see where AJ goes now. Still lots of good fights out there for him.
    Usyk saying he only wants to fight Fury, we'll see if Fury really wants that fight now.
    It'll be Fury vs Usyk.

Then AJ v Wilder for position. Wilder a big hitter and the best box office fight AJ can take.
    Big pressure to win for both men

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    He lost all respect from most when he said during a BLM rally to "stop spending your money in "their" shops and economy and invest in black owned businesses".
    Could you imagine what would've happened if Tyson Fury had said likewise about "their" shops ?
    Dunno, bout that Ian, there's a load of support for BLM. Very popular within the media, corporate and left.
    And ye're all just gatchies to the travellers

For me AJ's always been overated....A slightly better Frank Bruno IMHO....Would like to see Fury or Wilder give him a beating...

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    For me AJ's always been overated....A slightly better Frank Bruno IMHO....Would like to see Fury or Wilder give him a beating...
    Why would you like to see Wilder give him a beating? Overrated? Wilder is overrated in my opinion. Basically KOd tomato cans for 30 odd fights until he got his arse handed to him off Fury.
    AJ has done more for British boxing than any other fighter I'd say. He transcends the sport.and that's where the jealousy comes from. I've never understood the hate for him from his own people. Lewis had that too, he got booed at Cardiff when he battered Bruno. He was only a Brit when it suited the bonehead British public.
    Last edited by teesred; 22nd August 2022 at 10:25 PM.

Why would you like to see Wilder give him a beating? Overrated? Wilder is overrated in my opinion. Basically KOd tomato cans for 30 odd fights until he got his arse handed to him off Fury.
    AJ has done more for British boxing than any other fighter I'd say. He transcends the sport.and that's where the jealousy comes from. I've never understood the hate for him from his own people. Lewis had that too, he got booed at Cardiff when he battered Bruno. He was only a Brit when it suited the bonehead British public.
    Don't like my opinion??..I couldn't give a fuck!...I agree Wilder is a one punch(what a punch)one trick pony but I'd still like to see Wilder knock him out....Seeing Fury dismantle him too would be fun to watch...

How does he transcend the sport ?

Think the next fight for him is to fight Wilder. The 2 respective losers that set up the Fury v Usyk unifier, fighting for position.