Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: Your 2022-2023 season's expectations and aspirations

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Too depressing

Absolutely desperate for Fulham to beat Newcastle tomorrow. Being 7 points adrift would feel the tiniest bit better if we had a game in hand.
    Except Fulham would go 6 points ahead of us then too😂😂. Can’t win this time sid. We are just too shite.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Except Fulham would go 6 points ahead of us then too😂😂. Can’t win this time sid. We are just too shite.
    Oh we're f**ked, don't get me wrong - but I'll say this - Fulham going ahead of us would be the lesser of two evils - we would have games in hand on them.

I think our chances of Champion's League qualification are less than 10% now given how poor we are, but in terms of maintaining interest in the season, I'll always keep an eye on the distance between us and whichever side is currently occupying 4th spot - Newcastle for now - in case we do somehow conjure a run of victories later in the season when players are back.

I think the points gaps from 5th-10th are going to be quite small for a time yet - and we may even finish 9th/10th as a result sadly - but I'll always hope for any gap to remain reasonable.

Let's not forget we are all praising Fulham/Brentford/Brighton because they are exceeding themselves - but they're hardly miles better off (in terms of points) than us despite us being really shite.

If we found our level for 6-10 games, who knows. Other sides will be dropping points as well.

In the last 10 league games, city have gained 1 more point than Liverpool. Wouldn't have thought that. Both teams are dropping a lot of points after last few years of high standards.

Oh bump just for my most ardent fan DarrenPotter AKA Steveo's alter ego

Hmm plenty of the behaviour you attribute to me being directed to me by others in here, yet, I appear to have been the only person in the entire following of football including all so called professional pundits and sports writers to have seen this coming and called it exactly right
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

The truth is Potter (in the style of Severus Snape) neurotypical people do not like or accept anything that challenges their status quos or differs from the lame media for the masses opinion of alleged insight, they rail against it, attack it and the contributor, something that for me has always been evident in abundance here, except for from Miller for the most part

I'm tired of casting pearls before swine if i'm honest, I barely posy here and lost a great deal of interest in the fortunes of the team through Jurgen's continual repeating of the same mistakes trying to be something he never has been and never will be and most of all, because of our fanbase, most knowledgable fans in the game, absolute fucking joke, most entitle, arrogant, blinkered, desperately limited by their desperately flawed neurotptical cerebrums more like

I'm waiting Potter

An apology is due, here I have presented a post I have made that I have been attacked for by almost all other contributors to as it challenges their status quo, when my post is entirely accurate, cat got your tongue boy?

Why all the pissing up the wall competitions.

Who cares if you or the other is right.

Does you ego really care that much ?

Let it go.
    Acceptance.

I remember R4life86. Wow huge ego.

Self righteous
    Narcissistic
    Bully .
    What a tosser. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I'm waiting Potter

An apology is due, here I have presented a post I have made that I have been attacked for by almost all other contributors to as it challenges their status quo, when my post is entirely accurate, cat got your tongue boy?
    Let me get this straight.

You have accused darrenpotter of being my second account… or an alter ego..

…and yet you are asking for him to apologise to you?

I mean there has to be a mod in here.? Surely in such circumstances, this can be cleared up. All accounts must be created via an email and they are linked to phone numbers and DOB etc. should be easy to ascertain.

It might help you to understand the sheer volume of delusion you are deep diving under.

Out of league cup , played good 3-2 loss

Out of fa cup , against better side Brighton (lol ffs)

Soon Out of CL.

March April May
    3 months focus on the league.

14 games ??

11 games left after R. Madrid 2nd game.
    33 points
    11 wins.