Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Naby Kieta

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    Naby has been left out of the 24 man squad for CL group stages. Big sign he is done here?

With all the injuries we will hardly give him another contract?
    He should've been shown the door a few years ago after getting hooked at half time in Madrid.

Hayley in Corrie has more balls than him !!

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    I think there was a contract offered but it was probably on reduced wages and heavily around appearances.

I think that's why Naby "kicked off" about playing time. He then got injured. He may just be out of the CL squad because they know that he's likely to be out for 3 or 4 on the games so they may as well give the squad space to someone who is available for selection
    This injury is seriously iffy though. In one press coference klopp said "he just fell over" and now its being described as a muscle injury. As CCTV has said. Is this all a stand off due to that contract. Either way injured or a stand off he should just be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    This injury is seriously iffy though. In one press coference klopp said "he just fell over" and now its being described as a muscle injury. As CCTV has said. Is this all a stand off due to that contract. Either way injured or a stand off he should just be gone.
    Didn't know that, either way - I think we should accept that Naby is never going to be the player we hoped he was. Time to get rid or let him go. That shot in the CL final still pisses me off
    Last edited by vin; 4th September 2022 at 10:55 PM.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

I'm pretty fucking pissed off with him personally, he's fucked us over more than the average person thinks

Imagine if we had a fit class midfielder since he joined .... instead of him....

bet it would have made a huge difference and we'd be looking at another champions league in the bag at least.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

He's flattered to deceive more often than the business

Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    He's flattered to deceive more often than the business
    Klopp has been extremely supportive ( as is his way ) with all of his players whilst injured. He has gone out of his way to help them get back. He has said very positive things about them………can’t think of any /many quotes he has said about Nabi about his desire to get back . Contrast VVD and AOX. Didn’t help with the rumours about his disappointment about not being involved . He has been injured since but why can a player ( via the club Site ) not ridicule these remarks . Happy to be proven wrong , but talented as he is, time to move him on ( Nabi ! not Klopp )

The good news just keeps coming.

He's been called up by his national team for the coming international games.

He'll be fit again in no time then.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    The good news just keeps coming.

He's been called up by his national team for the coming international games.
    yet james pearce on twatter has been saying he has a serious hamstring injury??
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.