Page 1 of 31 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Jurgen's at the wheel

Jurgen's at the wheel

Tra lah la la la la la la la la lah Jurgen's at the wheel at the wheel Jurgen's at the wheel

Where to start, sacrificed a system and ideology that won the Champions League and Premier League for a fantasy ideal of his favourite players and it simply isn't working or evolving into anything of substance

Threw loads of absolutely brilliant, world class automation built up over 5 seasons out of the window on his personal whims, something I have warned extensively about since the 19-20 season

No runs in behind for our limited players that can to even try and release

We've completely lost our ability on the counter and to be devastatingly direct, completely lost it

The pressing and counter pressing is NOWHERE near it's best ever levels and nowhere near good enough and with that we have lost our once phenomenal ability at winning second balls also

Elliot keeps playing, looks neat and tidy and busy enough, moves the ball on quickly, but he just doesn't have the intelligence or positional sense to provide the positioning and movement and constant support through that in the triangles for Mo and Trent to flourish as they did when that was provided for them or the support for Trent defensively

Persists with the hopeless Gomez as an option at CB when he had a great offer for him this summer and an opportunity to replace him, Fabinho as a DM, even bringing him on tonight when we need a goal when he's shite with the ball for fucks sake, Thiago who has simply never done it in a Liverpool shirt however sexy some of what he does that amounts to nothing looks and whose attempts at playmaking and constant overplaying are THE primary contributory factor to the loss of our ability to be direct and on the counter

It's a complete mess for me, and not a knee jerk, I've been saying all of what is said here since 18-19, after the Champions League win the job was simple, keep what works, never throw your greatest strengths out of the window above all else, make sure to retain those devastating qualities, bring in another top quality forward, bring in midfielders who first and foremost can do exactly what the current ones were doing for the team, identifying ones with suitable fitness records and better passing to release our forwards and full backs in behind, in combination or in isolation, it wasn't rocket science

An unholy fuck up has been made of the proposed/alleged evolution, which has transpired to be a grotesque devolution of everything that once made us the best side in Europe and the Premier League with nothing replacing it and an incredible amount of throwing out of the baby with the bath water

An awful lot needs to be worked at and on, as this is just a mess, there's no automation or patterns in our play anymore, even the Trent Hendo Mo combo that re-emerged last season has been ditched from the off this season and that's why Mo isn't getting into games or being released, and we no longer have the players through poor midfield recruitment to go back to basics, we haven't signed a great midfielder who has been the right fit and what we need since Gini
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Captain fantastic's at the wheel

lalalala

blablabla

fucking bla
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Not only this is 7 miles to long. which i won't be reading.. A thread on Jurgen is not required yet..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I believe on Klopp but he needs 💷 on transfer market.
    and he need to get rid of captain fantastic and Arnold and RB

FSG's at the wheel not klopp

but maybe Klopp should be doing more knocking on doors

but who knows what goes on behind the scenes
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Oh Fuck off and support City.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Oh Fuck off and support City.
    No need for that, don't shoot the messenger Ian, I've only been warning the alleged evolution was taking too much away and replacing it with nothing for 2 seasons and here we are, you all knew better, constantly trying to take the piss, well, as it turns out, it seems clear you don't
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

You cant play the exact same way every season though as the game/systems/tactics change.

City are proof of that they now have a big lump up front which they havent had before.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    No need for that, don't shoot the messenger Ian, I've only been warning the alleged evolution was taking too much away and replacing it with nothing for 2 seasons and here we are, you all knew better, constantly trying to take the piss, well, as it turns out, it seems clear you don't
    Matip, Konate, Thaigo, Jota and Nunez in that squad tonight and things would've been different.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Not only this is 7 miles to long. which i won't be reading.. A thread on Jurgen is not required yet..
    Lol. Lol. Lol. The Nutry Proffesor is back in almost his long-winded pomp