Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Thread: Jurgen's at the wheel

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Defo. It's a repeat of the January defensive crisis in the way he's talking. He's putting the onus on them, remains to be seen if they act on it though.
    I read earlier that Keita is out for longer, unlikely he's being shipped out.
    Fucking terminate the contracts I don't care anymore

if we're not bringing anyone in surely there's some spare money

sick of these injury prone players season in, season out and NOTHING changes

you can thank them all for the burn out towards end of last season
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Fucking terminate the contracts I don't care anymore

if we're not bringing anyone in surely there's some spare money

sick of these injury prone players season in, season out and NOTHING changes

you can thank them all for the burn out towards end of last season
    Out of contract next summer:

• Naby Keita
    • Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
    • James Milner
    • Roberto Firmino
    • Adrian

Thank god

Means fsg will ACTUALLY HAVE TO SPEND SOME MONEY THOUGH ?!?!?

More relevant here to the topic i posted in.
    #FSGOUT

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    The point here really is

What IS Jurgen's record of achievements and accomplishments playing a tappy crappy possession based game?

There isn't one

Whereas Jurgen's record playing a fuck off in your face pressing and counter pressing game is exemplary, he even handed Guardiola, THE best manager at employing a highly successful tappy crappy passing game his arse with the style Jurgen is famed and renouned for at the point the players were playing it at the absolute best I have ever seen it played, including by his Dortmund side at any point

There has been far too much of people believing their own hype going on since we won the Champions League then Premier League in back to back seasons, people need to get OFF their own dicks and remember how they won those fucking things
    FA cup
    League Cup
    1 point behind a club who've blatantly cheated to win titles.

I thought it was VAR snd the bent officials that had robbed us of more titles? Now it's the way we play.

Make your mind up lad. You're pissed off. We all are but don't start turning on the best thing that's happened to LFC in our lifetimes. It won't end well for you both on here and in your own mind.

We can’t compare a final v Spurs and a soft soft penalty (few reds like to talk about it) to facing Real with our 2 best mids unfit,

We were not better in 2019 than we were last season, we just played fewer games. We got embarrassed in Naples, amazingly only losing 1:0 (should have been 5), schooled by Red Star in Belgrade, comprehensively beaten in Paris and spanked 3:0 in Barcelona.

The fact we even escaped the group was a miracle even more amazing than beating Barca by 4.

Some amazing bending of reality goes on in here.

Winning number 6 in 2019 was almost as far fetched as it was winning number 5 in 2005.

I thought it was VAR snd the bent officials that had robbed us of more titles? Now it's the way we play.
    And there you have it. The inconsistency of the argument.

I doubt any of our fanbase disagrees that we need a couple of signings, especially in midfield.

But this narrative of we are playing shit, Klopp needs to go back to basics etc etc is ridiculous.

But this
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

First league defeat all year. Klopp out !!
    Coming over here and winning trophies, How fucking dare you.

FA cup
    League Cup
    1 point behind a club who've blatantly cheated to win titles.

Make your mind up lad. You're pissed off. We all are but don't start turning on the best thing that's happened to LFC in our lifetimes. It won't end well for you both on here and in your own mind.
    It's Fabinho and Thaigos fault aswell don't forget.

Defo. It's a repeat of the January defensive crisis in the way he's talking. He's putting the onus on them, remains to be seen if they act on it though.
    I read earlier that Keita is out for longer, unlikely he's being shipped out.
    Whilst the current midfield situation is bad, it's not quite to the degree of that crisis just yet.

We had to play Rhys Williams and Nat Phillips as our centre-back pairing.

That's like having a midfield three of Jones, Ox and Bajcetic with no bench options.

Not saying "everything is fine" as it really isn't. But the picture will look better when a couple come back. Núñez can hopefully come back against Everton and bag us a winner, hopefully we'll have beaten Bournemouth as well by that time and (fingers crossed) we can take stock when a couple of lads (the likes of Jota) are closer to coming back into the fold.

Not far off it though to be fair. You can have 100 midfielders but as miller has said rightly - if they are not good enough - or injured all the time or simply too old, you don't have what it takes and are gambling. We gambled last season for certain. So lucky Thiago/Fab/Hendo were fit enough the games they did play or things would have been hugely different. Look at the results when just one of them was missing.

What looked to be a blessing (those 3 remaining fit for the bulk of the season) may have been the opposite going into this season because with these owners when you do well through adversity they simply say - see... you were ok with what you had... Go again mr Jurgen Klopp. you got us into the top 4 and played every game of the entire season... That's some Chowdah - lot's of extra revenue in prizes and TV money thank you kindly sir...

The midfield was never sorted and always short. Now we also have to contend with the fact that Firmino has been way below par for 18 months or more... We have lost Mane - Origi and Minamino... yet all we have acdded is Diaz and Nunez.. It's poor - it's very poor from any so called top level club

I think it is this which is bothering the big man. That sense that the more he achieves - the less he gets... the fact he would have to bloody well beg (which he would never do btw) to get a player in because - as they will point out he has 8 or so sucking salary.

Well he has 8 sucking salary because they were gambles that few are prepared to pay for and FSG are running a book balancing contest rather than a club that is built to win.

Of all the revenue generated by Liverpool over the past four seasons, just 2% has gone towards funding transfer activity [based on a net spend of £46m
    #FSGOUT