Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 36789101112131415161718192023 ... LastLast

Thread: Injury+suspension list and updates.

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Maybe a dumb question,but do you think this game will be a sellout ? with possibilities of getting a ticket ?
    I was speaking to a fella tonight who gets tickets off a website and says it 100% legit. You pay more than face value but not that much and you get decent seats.
    It's a bit late now but I'll find out tomorrow the name of the site and get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I was speaking to a fella tonight who gets tickets off a website and says it 100% legit. You pay more than face value but not that much and you get decent seats.
    It's a bit late now but I'll find out tomorrow the name of the site and get back to you.
    I would really appreciate that mate.

https://www.livefootballtickets.com/english-premiership/liverpool-tickets.html
    Don't ask me how they get them but they do and they're for all matches including cup finals.

Just looked, some of the prices are mad for the big games . I don't use them but I know a few that do so at least you'll know you're not being scammed.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    https://www.livefootballtickets.com/english-premiership/liverpool-tickets.html
    Don't ask me how they get them but they do and they're for all matches including cup finals.
    Thanks for getting me the site.

Klopp has said that Curtis Jones is back in training.

While Melo has a muscle injury.. Can't make the game v the Arse

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    While Melo has a muscle injury.. Can't make the game v the Arse
    Must have been all that extra training!
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Anyone else think there's possibly more going on behind the scenes with these surprise injuries

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    He has been playing for the U21s so far as I know and I think he very much chose to do it rather than an "if you insist Boss" - hopefully a genuine thing and short-term rather than any sort of staff-not-wanting-him nonsense.

I think our collective minds are a bit wobbly with how the midfield transfers didn't really happen, combined with the indifferent start and feeling underwhelmed with not getting to challenge for the League like we would have hoped - so much easier to gravitate towards the negatives and the conspiracy theories just now.