Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: This weekend's other games

Sterling is an excellent signing for both player and club. He will be much more important to Chelsea than he was to City.

Every time I see Harvey Barnes I think we should sign him.
    Problem is, if anything Diaz is even better. If he was right sided I would definitely bring him in as cover, then a replacement for Mo.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Sterling is an excellent signing for both player and club. He will be much more important to Chelsea than he was to City.

Every time I see Harvey Barnes I think we should sign him.
    Problem is, if anything Diaz is even better. If he was right sided I would definitely bring him in as cover, then a replacement for Mo.
    Both he and Jesus look so much better away from City. They were cogs in the machine there and right now look much of a squad leader in their new homes.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    As it was asked on another thread and you never answered, did you not say we were robbed of numerous titles from sports washing ?
    It's alright mate, me and 19 have a history of me calling him out and then him disappearing. Been waiting over 8 years for a reply about why he tried to pass off something he clearly took from google images (reverse image search) as his own.

City's game could get more interesting if the other sides realise that as much of a threat in behind as Haaland is, it's better to try and defend him from there than drop as deep as Palace did and let them try and find him in the box, his constant little adjustments of his position and runs are top class unfortunately
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hindsight View Post
    It's alright mate, me and 19 have a history of me calling him out and then him disappearing. Been waiting over 8 years for a reply about why he tried to pass off something he clearly took from google images (reverse image search) as his own.
    What an absolute whopper, I've absolutely no idea who you are, I did say that we were robbed of the 2019 title and last season's obviously which was blatant, does that alter my opinion on the proposed evolution having been made a balls up of? Not one iota, we made hard work of too many games and AGAIN had an issue with dropped points early season because we forgot our press and counter press importance being overly tappy crappy and overplaying and the issues with no runs in behind were there sporadically throughout last season, and they are the result of overplaying and we weren't nearly as potent or effective with our counters as a result either, had we been as effective with out counters as we were in 18-20 we'd have won the Champions League final at a canter

I had also assumed Ian was asking me a rhetorical question in complete honesty, it's quite reasonable to assume that when you know the person if asking you a question they already know the answer to and 2 titles, one of them being in 18-19 title when we were in our pomp, numerous wasn't what Ian said and I don't think of 2 being numerous
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Stevie needs a win today against Moyes. Whoever loses this game is going to face more serious calls for their sacking.

Dundee Utd 0-9 Celtic

Neves nets v Newcastle, Wolves lead 1-0

Wonderful strike from 25 yards, that’s another £20m on his price tag…

Scher very lucky VAR didn’t change his yellow to a red, studs went right down the player’s shin finishing with a stamp on the foot.