Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172021222324252627

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Newcastle

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Looks like Arthur. is signing

not little Arthur yes Arthur... Harold this is your brother Arthur (sorry some may get that)
    YEs!!!!! oh my god i'm so excited, i came
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Looks like Arthur. is signing

not little Arthur yes Arthur... Harold this is your brother Arthur (sorry some may get that)
    I wonder how long before he’s on the rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    YEs!!!!! oh my god i'm so excited, i came
    Its ok. his injury record racks up with Keitas and Thiagos.. so we may never see him play!!
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Its ok. his injury record racks up with Keitas and Thiagos.. so we may never see him play!!
    he must be a top top player for juve to let go on loan without any clauses

Christ i'm so happy
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

We were out pressed and counter pressed by Newcastle and for the fourth time in five games, just let that sink in, at least we remembered to make the runs in behind and countered and disarmed their pressing by remembering we used to be better than most teams in the world at being direct when we were being pressed and counter pressed very well
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    he must be a top top player for juve to let go on loan without any clauses

Christ i'm so happy
    Juve let Kulasevski go on loan. It could be he doesnt fit into Allegri's style of play. He was a 70m signing and was signed by Barca. He has 22 Brazilian caps. So he can play football. Whether he adapts to the PL or not that depends. Let us see he is not signed to be a starter but he could easily be. Let us see.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    So who's picking up Longstaff? VvD being out of position and Hendo not picking up Longstaff (and giving him the ball with a poor touch) , that's Fabs fault? Yeah ok. You'll struggle to convince anyone that Newcastles goal is Fabinhos fault.
    If he is at fault for that goal it's for not being close enough to Longstaff not Isak.
    Also the whole catalyst was TAA giving the ball away with a slack pass.

Does anyone else think that Fab is at fault for Newcastles goal?
    Tees, he assumes the position of CB and picks up Isaak, Henderson goes to ground to get his toes to an attempted through ball to Isaak, when Longstaff picks that ball up, Henderson's getting up and there is no ball on for Longstaff to Isaak if Fab stays with the player he was with - Surely you fucking understand that at least, watch it again, or as many times as it takes for it to sink in

Watch it, get to the point, Fab has picked Isaak, up, watch the rest of the passage of play until Isaak scores, and genuinely, really genuinely without making the same excuses you lot always make for Fab as "If Fab stays with Isaak, is there a pass on for Longstaff, if there any pertinent threat to our goal"

The answer is no there fucking is not, I fucking loathe him, he's a footballing moron in midfield, he simply has no fucking clue or sensibility of A When he has to stay with a man B When he has to stay our side of a player for transition C When it is on for him to go and try and win the ball or not - These are the sources of an incredible catalogue of disastrous errors of judgement Fab makes, he makes at least 3 or 4 of these every game, you don't see it because A You don't want to see it B You have the same lack of basic understanding of midfield play as Fab and that goes for all of you
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Tees, he assumes the position of CB and picks up Isaak, Henderson goes to ground to get his toes to an attempted through ball to Isaak, when Longstaff picks that ball up, Henderson's getting up and there is no ball on for Longstaff to Isaak if Fab stays with the player he was with - Surely you fucking understand that at least, watch it again, or as many times as it takes for it to sink in

Watch it, get to the point, Fab has picked Isaak, up, watch the rest of the passage of play until Isaak scores, and genuinely, really genuinely without making the same excuses you lot always make for Fab as "If Fab stays with Isaak, is there a pass on for Longstaff, if there any pertinent threat to our goal"

The answer is no there fucking is not, I fucking loathe him, he's a footballing moron in midfield, he simply has no fucking clue or sensibility of A When he has to stay with a man B When he has to stay our side of a player for transition C When it is on for him to go and try and win the ball or not - These are the sources of an incredible catalogue of disastrous errors of judgement Fab makes, he makes at least 3 or 4 of these every game, you don't see it because A You don't want to see it B You have the same lack of basic understanding of midfield play as Fab and that goes for all of you
    Dear 19x, Arthur may be your kind of footballer. I think he is a bit like Thiago but also a bit like Gini. His injuries are a concern but let's see!

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post

It's hard to blame either of them. They've both been split by Isak.

Henderson makes the initial move to track him instead of going out to Longstaff. Fab can't track Isak and close down the player with the ball right in front of him.

If Fab had just let Longstaff walz forward we would all have been screaming for him to close him down.

In this circumstance not a lot either player can do.

It's when he gets caught trying to nick the ball deep in the opponent's half I dont like.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side