Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Newcastle

Should have gone in with Fabinho/Henderson and Milner. But be no one left on the bench to come into midfield..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Henderson looks done.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Henderson looks done.

Was more than a year ago. If Thiago doesn’t step in last season for the games he does. We fight for top 4 and win nowt.

It’s been a theme for a long time.

Maybe manage him better?

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    Got to give Newcastle credit,they've worked their bollocks off 1st half,pressed us at the back and got back behind the ball...Can they keep it up for 90??...Hope not....We're struggling...
    So, what did we use to do when teams tried to press us like this, go direct, press and counter press brilliantly to win second balls, but we threw all of that out with the baby and the bathwater
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

As I said on the Bournemouth thread. Henderson, Trent and Firmino gave the ball away numerous times but cause Bournemouth were terrible it was missed perhaps.

Henderson should no longer start once all the players are fit. He is a liability now, his asset is graft and intensity not a great footballer. Age has caught on so he is ineffective without his attributed mentioned.

I don't care if Firmino scores 100 no look goals after half time he is absolute dross. He has 1 flick in him and that is it.

Van Dijk also is horrible at the moment.

Trent and those switches, Hollywood passes my Gosh.

Robertson as I have said a million times not good enough as well. Always hits the man on the cut back in the box. He can cross from deep and those one doesn't know if someone meant or they just put it up there. It is the play in close quarters where you see. Robertson can't cross low around the box.

Salah great pace and that's it. Now that Mane has left who could do the other things that made the front tick. Salah can't. Luis Diax is now that guy who can come deep, link play, change things up etc. Salah is and never ever was world class. He is a good player with good stats because he played for Jurgen Klopp at the right time of his career.

Credit to Newcastle but we are on fault for their goal. Arnold terrible miss a pass when he have all the time on the world with the ball.
    Tsimikas and Carvalho for Robertson and Elliot

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Was more than a year ago. If Thiago doesn’t step in last season for the games he does. We fight for top 4 and win nowt.

It’s been a theme for a long time.
    He's nowhere near the levels of performance that's needed.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Henderson looks done.
    Done how? He's gone backwards a bit physically, but it's a woeful decision by Fab who had Isak only to have a rush of blood and charge towards the ball rather than stay with him that let them in

If any of you are going to defend yet another pathetic rush of blood and excuse for No6 play on that instance no wonder we're fucked if Jurgen's listening to the fans
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Jurgen getting involved in alot of bullshit on the touch line, silly behaviour.

Well here hoping for a better second half 👍