Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Newcastle

We've took a huge risk this season.

Its going to be a complete cakewalk for City Hoddle and co getting excited by Spurs they wont be winning it.

We've got it all on to get a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Is investment going to be the theme of every match thread when we aren't winning?

Maybe we could talk about how sluggish certain individuals have been when we counter? Missing impetus at these corners? The blind alleys Salah has run down?
    I hear u. But that is what ir why fresh faces are needed. Quality fresh faces

Trent awful again but even after that, we left their shiny new £50m CF with the freedom of Anfield to pick his spot.

Awful awful defending and as for Klopp claiming we didn’t need signings in midfield, only you and FSG Jurgen mate.
    Awful from the hierarchy.

As for Salah… start proving you’re worth your big fat pay increase mate because so far this season, you ain’t cutting it for £350k a week.
    I do hope it’s not going to be another Ozil/Aubameyang situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Done how? He's gone backwards a bit physically, but it's a woeful decision by Fab who had Isak only to have a rush of blood and charge towards the ball rather than stay with him that let them in

If any of you are going to defend yet another pathetic rush of blood and excuse for No6 play on that instance no wonder we're fucked if Jurgen's listening to the fans
    He isnt done but its clear we are having to pick same players its a joke.

Nunez back Saturday I was all for making him wait now GET HIM IN

Noticed that about Fab 19, one minute he was stood next to him… then he ran away from him.
    Awful play

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Trent awful again but even after that, we left their shiny new £50m CF with the freedom of Anfield to pick his spot.

Awful awful defending and as for Klopp claiming we didn’t need signings in midfield, only you and FSG Jurgen mate.

As for Salah… start proving you’re worth your big fat pay increase mate because so far this season, you ain’t cutting it for £350k a week.
    Im confident in Salah he is hungry he isnt like them pair you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Well here hoping for a better second half 👍
    Yes CC. Let’s wake up and realise who we are. We are better than them regardless of injuries. Just bloody do the simple stuff properly, stop with the long ball and beat these Saudi owned Geordie twats!

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post

There is no worth to show. Salah has not dropped it is just that teams know how to defend his one dimensional game. Just don't give him space in behind. Not a great wing dribbler type and since he has a weak right foot there is no risk if he goes wide as he will still need to come back inside. So the way to play him is send him back inside to traffic or double up out wide. He is terrible against a low block where he has to show technique.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Why does it bother you so? It’s so valid to what has happened. Maybe just accept that people are not so stupid not to realise that we have been stiffed.

The better Klopp has done the less room he has been given

Sid Klopp has all but said it himself
    Debate about the owners doesn't bother me.

It's in the match threads I find it a trifle irritating. It's just such an easy cop-out and it gets a lot of the players who are underperforming off the hook.

I see it as the footballing equivalent of those blue-hair, nose-ring types who fucked up their life decisions saying "it's all the Patriarchy's fault, if it wasn't for Patriarchy I'd be making Bank and be happy" - we need a midfielder, no question. But one midfielder won't change our lads fluffing their first touch at the key moment of every counter, Salah's current inability to buy a goal, Robertson's lack of threat when shooting etc.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    He isnt done but its clear we are having to pick same players its a joke.

Nunez back Saturday I was all for making him wait now GET HIM IN
    Yep he should have had to work to get back in. But sadly.. we are desperate even if we win this tonight