Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Deadline Day

I mean in January or next summer ^^
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I head we're loaning RonDON next
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

I just looked at Bellingham's scoring ratio for Dortmund for an attacking midfielder its down right poor.. 4 goals in 65 app. (if thats correct according to wiki)

- Brazilian international.
    - 26 years of age.
    - Portuguese-speaker so reduced settling-in troubles.
    - Should allow us to get Henderson or Thiago to play a few less matches at key moments, leaving them free for "big" clashes such as Man City and Champion's League knockout rounds if we get there.
    - Relatively risk-free if no obligation to buy, as being stuck with someone (if it didn't work out) could remove some of the budget in a later window.

Would a first-teamer coming in on a long contract be preferable? Undeniably.

Would getting a solid loan option with minimal downside be considerably better than bringing in nobody at all? Absolutely!

See what happens today. We need bodies. He is one.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    - 26 years of age.
    - Should allow us to get Henderson or Thiago to play a few less matches at key moments, leaving them free for "big" clashes such as Man City and Champion's League knockout rounds if we get there.
    - Relatively risk-free if no obligation to buy, as being stuck with someone (if it didn't work out) could remove some of the budget in a later window.

Would getting a solid loan option with minimal downside be considerably better than bringing in nobody at all? Absolutely!

Why do we always worry about the "budget later" it seems Jurgen is simply not allowed to make ONE error in the transfer market. Otherwise hes got to pay for it next time.

There should be leniency, for a manage of his stature.. Its diabolic the owners are penny pinching

- 26 years of age.

Downside - given he knows he is only here for a year will he buy into klopps way of playing and put in the effort that is needed and currently lacking in some of our own.?

Upside - does he see this as an opportunity to play for one of the best teams / managers in the world and try secure a permanent move?

Downside - his injury record suggests he picks up knocks more regularly than desired and has had lengthy time off on more than 1 occasion.

We definitely need another option to our injury prone midfielders but... My only concern is Arthur is a player with a lot of injuries also... But like an loan it's not so bad. Let's see

- 26 years of age.

so was kabak ffs!!!!!

Stop backing the owners it's boring

Do you see any other top 4 having to make loans, or even top 10 ...... top 6 say in most top leagues huh?!?!

we are liverpool fucking football club, fsg treat us like bournemouth for fuck sakes

takes the fucking piss, tilenemans on a cheap too much? Laimer? Oh I know lets get a fucking laon so it's cheap and really solves are long term issues not

Join the fucking injury club

I'm off to protest
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    so was kabak ffs!!!!!

Stop backing the owners it's boring

Do you see any other top 4 having to make loans, or even top 10 ...... top 6 say in most top leagues huh?!?!

we are liverpool fucking football club, fsg treat us like bournemouth for fuck sakes

takes the fucking piss, tilenemans on a cheap too much? Laimer? Oh I know lets get a fucking laon so it's cheap and really solves are long term issues not

Join the fucking injury club

I'm off to protest
    I have to aggre. We are acting like a small club without any ambition and money.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    We MAY end up with Bellingham, so thats means we can;t have 2 players. always got to be 1 and a youngster
    yes ...so get him now..... by all accounts ... we are so desperate we go for an embarrassing loan deal.....they may not want to sell ...but this should be the time when all that cash they've been stashing should be put to good use.... I keep hearing of massive commercial deals....Others investing money into the parent company.... so Klopp has done his part ...It's your farkin round FSG.....
    We all know it wont happen.....this loan farce confirms it ...so I'm just venting...lol