Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Deadline Day

Sick note Confirmed..

I mean top class player who I can't wait to see play welcome arthur.... lets hope you find your mojo and contribute, you can't do much worse than ox and keita, jones.. and a couple of others lad.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

New Liverpool signing Arthur Melo told the club website: "I’m really, really happy to be here wearing this great shirt with this famous badge that represents so much in world football, it’s a dream.

"We talked a lot, and our ideas and visions were a good fit so I’m sure it was the right choice. I’m really happy and highly motivated to continue living my dream on the pitch and giving my all in a Liverpool shirt.

"Liverpool have a wonderful history in football. I’ve played against Liverpool, I know what it feels like to be in the stadium with the fans behind them.

"I was with the opposition and now I’m on the right side so I’m really excited. It’s a massive club with a great manager, great players. As I said before, it’s a dream to be here."

As long as we can make "Hey Arthur" memes I am all for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Zakaria off to chelsea, they needed a new midfielder and they got one.....

Quite a few good midfielders.. have been signed by every other club apart from ours

"the right player" haha.
    In fairness he is only a loan as well and he also suffered a serious injury not long ago.

Maybe UK clubs have decided its time to loan players from Serie A for a change.

If Arthur is crap then we can get rid same as Chelsea with Zakaria.

At least there's a option to buy.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

On Melo?

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    As long as we can make "Hey Arthur" memes I am all for it.
    Quality idea Sid. I like that cartoon, always a nice message within each episode. Liked watching it with my kids when they were small.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Yay another injury prone midget who averages an assist every 18.5 games, so another Thiago, although I think Melo's record is actually better than Thiago's in a Liverpool shirt
    hahaha proper lol

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Quality idea Sid. I like that cartoon, always a nice message within each episode. Liked watching it with my kids when they were small.
    Would be truly hilarious if he got a song to the theme tune, but that seems a stretch.

Never know!

The fact there's an option to buy is interesting. Though I do think we would likely be best doing what the Italian clubs generally do - make the most of having the player on loan and then buy who we really want when the next window comes.