Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: #fsgout

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    True I think its harder for us to play how we did in 2019 where we could turn teams over.

Most teams sit in against us so by default we do have more of the ball.

I have no stats to back this up just going by memory we have more control of the ball now but our energy has dropped a touch.
    Indeed buying a 30 year old injury prone Thiago and then trying to crowbar in a young kid in Elliot - isn't going to get that job done.

Either continue with the all energy high tempo and supplement with at least 2 new bloods OR go all out and bring in at least 3 top class players - 2 of which are at Thiago level of skill but younger, fitter and hungrier - then start that new regimen.

We seem to have tried to do the latter without the purchases and on a shoestring budget, while flogging poor Hendo and Fab to death (guys need some rest - they work themselves to the bone) and keeping hold of Keita- Oxlade and Milner.

I defo think we need a mobile player in CM a young Hendo who isnt known for silky skills but is good on the ball and an engine.

FSG take a lot of stick but are we as in Klopp/ stats guys being too picky ?

There is good players around all leagues but we've opted not to bother.

Choo choo and Jude arent the only players surely on our "list"

Bump

Sell 2nd best RB to make up the money, good idea

ignore midfield yep can wait yep.... when we are in the europa yep
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

I don't think Neco was much of a loss. if we didn't finish 4th and FSG don't fund an overall in the summer. I'd walk if i was Jurgen.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Bump

Sell 2nd best RB to make up the money, good idea

ignore midfield yep can wait yep.... when we are in the europa yep
    Yep it is clear now they are just in it to make money. I'm sure Elliot and Carvalho they hoping will be the next Solanke, Wilson, Ibe, Wilson and Williams make trucks load of money from young potential players. Sign one Nunez ot Thiago to fool us

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I don't think Neco was much of a loss. if we didn't finish 4th and FSG don't fund an overall in the summer. I'd walk if i was Jurgen.
    But it shows their model and ambition. Look at City signing Akanji it is not about resell value. We signed Ramsay with the hope that he is either a Andy Robertson type that works out on the cheap or like the other youngsters we shifted for 20m profits.

They are always balancing the books to their advantage the club second

yep hence the decline, Shame Klopp will probably go & best players we have over the hill before FSG.
    #FSGOUT

they need to go, and owners need to come in that will at least spend a bit of money where it's needed like the midfield

I'm done with these fuckers, why are people so accepting .
    #FSGOUT

They need to back the best manager this league has seen in years or he'll go elsewhere. And who could blame him.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    They need to back the best manager this league has seen in years or he'll go elsewhere. And who could blame him.
    He can go. He is not blameless. Didn't know how to best Brighton with a 200m attack